|Per week||$800 - $2,600|
Please click on the "external link" below to access our site for the latest information on rates and availability.
- The cottage is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival
- 5 bedroom, 4 season house (fully furnished)
- Kitchen is fully-equipped (microwave, coffee maker, dishes, pans & utensils)
- 4 full bathrooms
- Living Room with gas fireplace
- Full basement with large finished rec room
- First floor laundry room with Washer and Dryer
- Large deck overlooking lake
- Waterfront views from family room, dining room and master bedroom
- Sleeps 10+ comfortably
- All bed linen is provided. The only thing that you need to bring is towels!
- Central Air conditioning
- TV, VCR, DVD and cable television (No telephone, so please bring your cell phone)
|Jul 20 2016||Aug 17 2016||-||-||$2,600||-||6 Nights|
|Aug 17 2016||Aug 24 2016||-||-||$2,000||-||6 Nights|
|Aug 24 2016||Aug 31 2016||-||-||$1,800||-||6 Nights|
|Aug 31 2016||Sep 07 2016||-||-||$1,200||-||6 Nights|
|Sep 07 2016||Sep 28 2016||-||-||$800||-||6 Nights|
|May 11 2017||Jun 06 2017||-||-||$800||-||6 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: $400 downpayment is due immediately after booking the cottage. The remainder of the balance is due 4 weeks prior to your stay. There is also a $500 security deposit due 4 weeks prior to your stay.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: $100 pet fee and additional $100 security deposit for pet|
Reviews for this vacation cabin rental in Waupaca, Wisconsin
June 12, 2012
My kids and I had a very relaxing and enjoyable time staying on the Chain O' Lakes and the accomidations were excellent! We will be back again!
Karen C. Gardella
Pleasant Prairie; WI
April 1, 2012
I received a robo-reply after asking about availability of this property but never heard another word. I sent another inquiry and received another robo- e-mail and again never received any reply. I can only assume the owners are no longer interested in renting. Not impressed. We are going to Hawaii instead.