from $400 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $400 - $600
- Per week:
- $2500 - $3500
Description from owner
This property is located on 1000 feet of secluded-but not remote, oceanfront on the most northern point of Grand Cayman. This amazing privacy gives you the equivalent of 20 football fields of oceanfront all to yourself! This is a luxury that no home on the island can provide. The Appleman family has rented to over 700 families in the last 17 years. We take pride in our 25 five star reviews! You have stumbled across an amazing gem of a premier vacation rental.
700 HAPPY FAMILIES-READ THE REVIEWS, SEE THE VIDEO, REFERRALS PROVIDED
PERFECT FOR SNORKELERS, DIVERS, FAMILIES & COUPLES-TALK TO OUR REFERRALS ANYTIME
ABOUT “CAYMAN COAST ESCAPE” VACATION VILLA & COTTAGE:
- Sleeps EIGHT (8)
- 4 LARGE BEDROOMS 4 LARGE BATHS
- 1000 feet of private, romantic oceanfront
- Private Pool on 4000 square foot deck
- 3000 sq ft of living space in the villa and cottage
- Great DIVING & SNORKELING off the back of the house on a protected marine park reef, including the famous North Wall. Popular dive shop right down the street to set up boat and shore dives.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet and telephone (FREE)
- , we can set up discounted scuba diving, Stingray City trips, catamaran cruises and beach water sports through Red Sail Sports. We also can set up discounted car rentals.
- Owner goes down every couple months to make sure everything is in perfect order.
- Owner sends you tip list of favorite restaurants, dive shops, and sight seeing
- THE VIEW: Each bedroom has a breathtaking view of the Caribbean. The two master bedrooms have their own French doors facing the Caribbean. You can see the same gorgeous view from the living room, dining room and kitchen, too.
- SUNSETS AND SUNRISES can be viewed from the pool deck
- Millions of STARS seen on clear nights
- Private platform, steps and ladder allow your snorkeling and diving from your backyard to marine and coral life in a world famous protected reef right. Experienced divers can dive off the back of the house.
- Maid service
- Great neighborhood for jogging (our entire family jogs every day when we stay)
- Professionally decorated with fine antiques, oil paintings and oriental rugs.
- Outside dining on picnic table or in screened-in porch
- The cottage is furnished with kitchenette, queen bed, and full bath, just steps from the main home
- 4 flat screen TV's with free cable and DVD players
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Wee have booked wedding receptions and honeymoons!
We love to leisurely sip coffee in the morning and cocktails at sunset.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds
About the area
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in West Bay, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.