-Lion Country Safari, 10 miles, new theme park, new water park
- Loggerhead turtle sanctuary,
- Award winning shopping Gardens Mall,
- City place,
- Water park, The Rapids and Calypso Bay
- charters cruises out of 3 local ports,
- Roger Dean Stadium, 20 mins, offers Class A baseball games
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts,
- 3 hours from Disney World,
- 4 hours to the keys and a short boat ride to the Bahamas,
- International equestrian and polo facilities in Wellington,
- many area golf courses, PGA National (Honda Classic) (10 min),
- Just 20 min from Juno Beach, Fishing pier, Jupiter Beach, water sports, restaurants and movies,
- Mac Arthur Park and Singer Islands,
- Only 20 minutes from Palm Beach Intl. Airport, 50 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport and 10 min from West Palm Beach Airport,
- Palm Beach Island and the shops of Worth Ave.
|Apr 18 2015||May 24 2017||$50||-||-||-||1 Night|
|Check In: 11 a.m. Check Out: 1 p.m.|
|Deposits: . All monies due one week before date unless special circumstances apply.1/2 refund of total monies up to 3 days before date, no refund after 3 days. Will take last minute request but total monies must be paid before arrival. Last minute arrivals who pay and don't show do not get refunds. This is because we have lost other customers to hold the place for your last minute request.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: A $20 CLEANING FEE. THIS WILL ENSURE THAT YOU WILL HAVE FRESH CLEAN TOWELS AND BEDSHEETS. ALSO WE WILL DISINFECT THE COUNTERS,FLOORS, BATHROOM AND THE REFRIDGERATOR FOR YOU.|
Reviews for this vacation guesthouse rental in West Palm Beach, Florida
Rochester, New York
November 1, 2015
I have been here before and was just as pleased this time as i have been in the past..The owner and her family are wonderful people, helpful and very friendly. The Camper is fairly close to everything i wanted to see, and the privacy great. Anyone staying here should have a wonderful time.....but please be respectful of the place it belongs to someone else and should be cared for as u would care for your own home.....
Rochester, New York
April 12, 2015
Once again a very nice visit, Michelle and her family offering the best of everything available. Private and clean up to date and very quiet. Location is great only a few minutes to shopping and banking and local places to see......Will certainly visit there again.
More conveniences than a hotel at a better price
January 14, 2015
This very clean, spacious 5th wheel has all the conveniences and more than a hotel room -- refrigerator, micro, stove, tv, shower, table, lots of electrical outlets, wifi, plenty of closet space and comfortable beds. You are on a safe, fenced in natural setting with a great view of nature. Parking is close. You have privacy. Owner is very nice and helpful in explaining the area. Can't beat the price. I would come back.
January 29, 2014
Owner was very friendly and the place was very clean. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and her daughter drew a map of the area for us. No complaints.