Luxury Cape Cod on Sandy Beachfront, S. Whidbey
|Per night||$595 - $995|
|Per week||$3,300 - $5,900|
- Low bank sandy beach with bulkhead and nice concrete steps down to the beach.
- West side of South Whidbey Island. Property faces south for all day sun, including spectacular sunrises and sunsets
- TWO master ensuite bedrooms with baths on the main level along with gourmet kitchen, dining, living room, utility room
- THREE additional bedrooms upstairs, plus a play room/ media room with a pull out couch
- 75 â€˜ southwest facing sandy beach, views of the Olympics and shipping lanes
- Very kid and elderly friendly. Level entrance and wheelchair accessible on first level, all 36" doors.
- Totally upscale but tasteful, excellent floor plan, interesting architecture like box beams in the living room, granite/travertine tile finishes in all 4 bathrooms and counters.
- Designer furnishings, including Mitchell Gold sofas, Tufenkian Tibetan carpet, Ethan Allen table, and fine art by Northwest and New Zealand painters.
- Brand new- completed in 2010.
- All bedrooms have water views, all mattresses top quality and brand new in Feb 2011.
- Large laundry room with outdoor entrance, sink and storage
- Outdoor shower
- Custom kitchen and bath cabinets with gentle close drawers
- Dual ovens
- Stainless steel appliances
- Custom blinds for entire house
- Gas rock fireplace
- Hot springs Hot Tub
- 46" HDTV with XBOX, Bluray, DVDs, and Kinect games
- Stainless steel barbeque
- Hotsprings Hot Tub, beachfront
Westside beach, luxury home, estate, sunsets, hot tub, sandy beach, kid friendly, wheelchair accessible, handicapped accessible, sleeps 12, gourmet kitchen, no bank, low bank, designer furniture
This is a fantastic beach for walking, clamming, etc. When the tide is out, it is out several hundred yards. The beach is almost entirely sandy (not at all muddy or silty), with a few places of smaller rocks for some interesting tidal pools - you can go barefoot. In the summer the tidal pools are like bathwater. You can see the sunrise and sunset all year long. The ferries from Edmonds/Kingston are visible, as well as all the shipping traffic from Seattle (cargo, cruiseships, Clipper to Victoria, etc.). Seals, sea otters, and eagles are seen on a daily basis. Seals sit on the rocks a few hundred yards out.
|Jan 02 2015||Apr 30 2016||$595||$595||$3,300||-||2 Nights|
|Dec 02 2015||Dec 19 2016||$595||$595||$4,900||-||2 Nights|
|May 02 2016||May 30 2016||$625||$695||$4,500||-||3 Nights|
|May 30 2016||May 30 2016||$995||$995||$5,900||-||5 Nights|
|Jun 01 2016||Sep 15 2016||$995||$995||$5,900||-||5 Nights|
|Sep 06 2016||Oct 16 2016||$695||$695||$4,500||-||3 Nights|
|Oct 17 2016||Nov 25 2016||$595||$595||$3,300||-||2 Nights|
|Nov 26 2016||Dec 01 2016||$895||$895||$4,900||-||4 Nights|
|Dec 20 2016||Jan 02 2017||$895||$895||$4,900||-||4 Nights|
|Jan 01 2017||Feb 01 2017||$595||$595||$3,300||-||2 Nights|
|View all periods|
|: 4 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 10.7%|
|Deposits: $500 Refundable security deposit|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Credit card processing fee: 3% Visa or MC, 3.5% Amex|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Whidbey Island, Washington
Beauty on the Beach
May 6, 2012
Just stayed at this beautiful beachfront home on Whidbey Island. Each of the five couples in the group had a beautiful bedroom, two of them ensuite. We spent lots of time watching the eagles and herons on the beach at low tide, the fishermen in the group tried their luck, and the beachcombers got sprayed by clams as they walked looking for shells. The house was perfect for watching soccer and baseball on the big screen in the media room, or playing pool, air hockey and fooseball in the game room. We were able to see the supermoon rise while sitting around the fire pit. There were plenty of towels, silverware and dinnerware. The fireplace and the size and furnishings in the living room made it the perfect conversation room. It was really a beautiful place, inside and out.
Playa del Rey, CA USA
June 20, 2011
There were 11 of us and we found the house spacious, very welcoming for all age groups, visually appealing, modern, and very relaxing. The live orchid was appreciated. We did misunderstand little kids ability to gain easy/direct access to the beach but the view from the house, grassy area, grill, fire pit and outdoor dining was fantastic. Really appreciated the adequate seating available inside and out. Thanks for a great experience.