- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $328 - $842
4 Full baths
Description from manager
110B WaterSound is a spacious beach condo expansive enough to accommodate a large group looking for a relaxing and memorable vacation. The Gulf views and ample indoor and outdoor space make this a perfect vacation retreat.
The first floor of the unit comprises three guest bedrooms. The first guest bedroom has a queen sized bed with a beautiful tufted headboard, flat screen TV, ensuite bathroom with shower. The second guest bedroom has a queen sized bed with a TV, access to the covered lanai and an ensuite bathroom with shower. The third guest bedroom on this level has two twin sized beds, a TV and an ensuite bathroom.
Elevating the main living space to the second floor gives the benefit of wonderful views over the coastal dunes and out to the Gulf easily seen from the balcony, living area and dining area. It will be difficult to pry yourself away from the views. The large balcony has plenty of seating for your guests and a dining table for those mornings you want to greet the day with a warm cup of coffee or those evenings you get the urge to dine al fresco. The living area's modern feel is the perfect space for a fun family game or movie night. The dining table seats six and is open the living room. The windows throughout the living and dining areas welcome in plenty of natural light to remind you of what's waiting outside. The galley kitchen with its stainless steel appliances has everything you'll need to prepare a full meal or whip up a quick snack.
The master bedroom on the second floor has a sumptuous, king sized four posted bed, flat screen TV, private balcony and ensuite bathroom with a separate jetted tub and shower. Rounding out the second floor is the additional sleeping space available with the twin sized bunks. This area is perfect for your younger guests that will sleep away the evening while dreaming about the next day's beach adventures.
If you're looking for space for your group to spread out, this is the perfect place. The open living and dining area that naturally flows out to the balcony and it's amazing views is sure to be the center hub of activity.
The beach at WaterSound is a quick stroll over stunningly scenic rolling dunes. And with this rental you are also granted access to the community pool at The Bridges of WaterSound as well as the Dunes Sider Pool in the main section of WaterSound. With all there is to do here, don't forget to make time to relax, lay back and sink your toes in the warm sugar sand beaches that make this destination one of the best in America.
Also for your entertainment, The Hub on 30A is a quick 10 minutes walk down the bike path from the house. It takes approximately 5 minutes or less to bike to The Hub. It is a great venue for kids/families/couples as it provides areas to lounge, eat and run around in along with a variety of food vendors to purchase dinner and drinks from. There is a large amphitheater where you can find musicians playing one night to college game day football on a projection screen the next. There is fun for everyone at The Hub!
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Baths, 1 half bath
- 2,631 square feet
- Gulf View Location
- 1 King bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 2 Queen bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, 1 bedroom with 2 Twin sized beds and a Bunk area with a set of Twin bunk beds
- Private balcony off the master bedroom on the 2rd floor
- Large balcony on 2nd floor with lots of seating and a dining table
- Washer and dryer
- Queen Guest Bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with a shower, flat screen TV.
- Queen Guest Bedroom with an ensuite full bath with a shower.
- Guest Bedroom with 2 twin beds with an ensuite bathroom.
- Open concept living, dining, and kitchen areas. The dining room features a dining table with seating for 6. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances with plenty of counter and cabinet space.
- Balcony with beautiful views of the gulf. The balcony has plenty of seating for your family, with a dining table with seating for 6, as well as conversational seating.
- Master bedroom with King sized bed, TV, private balcony and a large ensuite master bathroom with double vanities, large jetted tub and a separate shower.
Bunk area with twin sized bunk beds.
- Half bathroom
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
BIKES: The quote you received includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
Additional Rental Charges:
Administrative Fee 7%
Damage Insurance $89 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $350
Sales and Local Taxes 12%
** Additional Re
Read more Read less
About the area
Dune Real Estate Company
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Dune is a vacation rental and maintenance company serving luxury homes on 30AView manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Alys Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.