- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $185 - $875
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Get comfortable in Avon, Colorado just minutes from Beaver Creek! Nice sized three bedroom, three bath condominium located on the Eagle River in Avon with a walkout patio overlooking the river. The kitchen has granite countertops, there are crystal clear HD TVs in each room, high speed Wi-Fi, washer/dryer, ski storage, and access to the common area hot tub.
This lovely home is minutes away from Beaver Creek and Vail via a short walk to shuttle stops. Starbucks, and Avon's other restaurants are also a quick stroll away. Canyon Run is a perfect combination of mountain access, and small town vibes!
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Town of Avon License #007064
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 counter seats counter seating, 4 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, canyon run building, catering available, children welcome, churches, coffee maker, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundromat, lawn / garden, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, playground, propane grill/bbq, queen and bunk bed bedding 3, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, theme parks, tourist attractions, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Beaver Creek, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (6)
– based on 6 reviews