- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $145 - $851
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
This ski-in/ski-out condominium is just steps away from the center of the village of Beaver Creek. Amenities include high speed internet, 2 flat screen TVs, 2 DVD players, stereo for CDs and MP3, wood burning fireplace, electric grill on the deck, covered parking, common area outdoor hot tub and an updated kitchen with all new appliances and granite counter top.
This property is refreshing its look with all new furniture and a new face to the fireplace!
Amenities include: High speed internet, TV/VCR, CD stereo, DVD, wood burning fireplace, charcoal grill, full kitchen, covered parking, outdoor hot tub (closed Late September - December, May) and great mountain views from the balcony. Dial a ride service offers complimentary transportation throughout Beaver Creek.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 6 dining table seating, adventure, antiquing, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bicycles, bird watching, botanical garden, catering available, children welcome, churches, coffee maker, common area locker ski storage, covered - unassigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, electric grill/bbq, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, lawn / garden, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, playground, rafting, recommended, recreation center, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski in/ski out slope proximity, ski-in, ski-out, skiing, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, tourist attractions, townsend place building, trees view, village, walking, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Beaver Creek, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (14)
– based on 14 reviews