- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $350 - $2175
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
This large, luxurious home is located right on the prestigious Beaver Creek Golf Course! Enclave #193 has had numerous recent upgrades, including new high end bathrooms. The home is very open, with fantastic views, and loaded with amenities.
Treat yourself to a full gourmet kitchen, flat screen TVs, high speed WiFi, stereo system, washer & dryer, wood burning fireplace, garage, and tennis courts (summer only). It even has a private hot tub on the links!
This is a great fit for a group of people, and your trip to the base of Beaver Creek Mountain will be very short! The bottom of Centennial lift is three minutes away, via a drive to the parking garage, or using the on demand Village Connect service. This is truly one of the best fall, winter, spring, or summer options for a home away from home in Beaver Creek, Colorado!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 queen bedding 2, 2 bunk beds bedding 3, 4 counter seats counter seating, 5 tv, 8 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, budget, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - summer pool, cross country skiing, cycling, den extra room, dial a ride slope proximity, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, eco tourism, enclave building, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, full kitchen, garage ski storage, golf, golf course view, golf privileges optional, golf course view, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, lawn / garden, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on golf course golf, paddle boating, pantry items, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, playground, pond, propane grill/bbq, racquetball, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sofa sleeper bedding 4, sofa sleeper in den extra bedding, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, winery tours, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Beaver Creek, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews