- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $350 - $2645
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
**Please note that the swimming pool at Highlands Slopeside is closed for summer 2021**
Surround yourself with mountain luxury in one of the most prestigious settings on the planet! Gorgeous, admirably decorated 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath on two levels. True ski- in ski-out condominium located directly on the Beaver Creek ski slopes. Ski, literally, right out of your back door onto the trails, or down to the village to shop and dine. You can also walk or call the dial-a-ride to take to you to any of the fabulous places in Beaver Creek or Bachelor Gulch.
This spectacular residence is very well appointed with a gourmet kitchen, large living room area with adjacent den, wood burning fireplace, outdoor BBQ grill, washer and dryer, WiFi, DVD, and four flat screen TV's. You will marvel at the interior of this mountain modern ski condo as you watch the snowfall or summer sun.
It doesn't get any easier to enjoy Beaver Creek than this!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 5 counter seats counter seating, 5 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, covered - assigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, den extra room, dining area, dishes & utensils, double & twin + twin bedding 3, eco tourism, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, full kitchen, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, highlands slopeside building, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundromat, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, paddle boating, pantry items, paragliding, photography, platinum rating, playground, pond, propane grill/bbq, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski in/ski out slope proximity, ski-in, ski-out, skiing, sledding, slopes view, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tourist attractions, village, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Beaver Creek, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.