- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1150 - $3796
6 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Feast your eyes on this hilltop haven! Beautiful, recently remodeled 5 bedroom + den, 6 bath single family ski home with spectacular, unobstructed views of Beaver Creek mountain. With over 6,700 square feet of total space, this serene stronghold is a masterpiece in the perfect location!
A humongous, fabulously appointed living room opens to the gourmet chef's kitchen and formal dining area, perfect for entertaining all of your favorite people. Holden Road 55 is a one of a kind luxury fortress with a large office, billiards room, dedicated family room, and a cozy sunroom, which create an ideal setting for family and friend gatherings. Cultivate vacation memories that will last a lifetime on an acre footprint of property and adjacent open space. Enjoy privacy and breathtaking 360-degree views of the Vail Valley from every window. Soak your bones in the private hot tub staring at the ski hill, or stay toasty in front of two fireplaces.
Free, convenient Village Connect shuttle service is available on demand. This is a dream home for your dream vacation!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 10 dining table seating, 2 twin bedding 5, 6 tv, adventure, atm/bank, away from it all, babysitter, bicycles, budget, car available, chauffeur, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, concierge, cross country skiing, cycling, den extra room, dining area, dining room, dishes & utensils, family, fishing, free shuttle slope proximity, full kitchen, garage ski storage, golf, golf privileges optional, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, ice skating, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, laundromat, lawn / garden, living room, massage, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, pantry items, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, private chef, private home building, queen bedding 3, queen bedding 4, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, roller blading, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski lift privileges, ski privileges optional, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sofa sleeper in den extra bedding, spa jacuzzi, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, synagogues, tennis, tourist attractions, whitewater rafting, yes - included linens and towels, yes on the property pool table
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 6 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Beaver Creek, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.