- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $335 - $1701
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
After a day of play in the Colorado mountains, enjoy a peaceful vacation and hot tub soak in this platinum rated remodeled four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bath residence at 158 Enclave. Western mountain décor accents compliment this two-story single family home, including the living room with its towering fireplace, vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows with views of the mountains and down the valley. This gorgeous home features a bar with refrigeration for your wine and beer, fireplace, central heating, private hot tub, private patio, bbq, use of a swimming pool and tennis court (summer only) a view of the mountain and lifts, beautiful decor and great energy.
There is lots of storage too. As a bonus, there is a fifth room which has a sofa bed. It is loved by teenagers who want to be with you but to also have their own space (note the bonus room is a purpose-built room built where a garage once was and that it does not have its own bathroom). It is fully heated of course. Parking for 2 cars is available on the driveway, no garage parking available.
The Resort provides transportation so leave the car keys at home. Take the transport around the Resort, whether to have lunch or dinner, to ski, or play golf to name a few.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 counter seats counter seating, 2 twin bedding 4, 5 tv, 6 dining table seating, community - summer pool, den extra room, dial a ride slope proximity, enclave building, full kitchen, garage ski storage, king bedding 1, laundry, nearby golf, nearby tennis, platinum rating, queen bedding 2, queen bedding 3, short term complex, sofa sleeper in den extra bedding, valley view, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Beaver Creek, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.