- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $366 - $2175
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
This large, 5 bedroom luxurious home is located right on the prestigious Beaver Creek Golf Course! Enclave #217 has had numerous recent upgrades, including new high end bathrooms. The home is very open, with fantastic views, and loaded with amenities.
Treat yourself to a full gourmet kitchen, 6 flat screen TVs, high speed WiFi, washer & dryer, gas fireplace, 2 car garage, and tennis courts & swimming pool (summer only). It even has a private hot tub on the links!
This is a great fit for a group of people, and your trip to the base of Beaver Creek Mountain will be very short! The bottom of Centennial lift is three minutes away, via a drive to the parking garage, or using the on demand Village Connect service. This is truly one of the best fall, winter, spring, or summer options for a home away from home in Beaver Creek, Colorado!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 king + double bedding 5, 4 counter seats counter seating, 6 tv, 9 dining table seating, community - summer pool, dial a ride slope proximity, enclave building, full kitchen, garage ski storage, golf course view, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, king bedding 3, laundry, platinum rating, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 4, short term complex, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Beaver Creek, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.