- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $213 - $682
- Per week:
- $637 - $2131
2 Full baths
Description from manager
This three storey property is set in central Berwick and sleeps eight people in four bedrooms.10 Palace Street East is a three storey property in central Berwick. The property sleeps eight people in four bedrooms and has a double and a twin room on the second floor and two double rooms on the first floor. There is also a bathroom on a half landing between the ground and first floor and a ground floor shower room. Completing the accommodation is a first floor sitting room, a ground floor dining room and a kitchen and utility. Outside is a rear patio garden with secure storage for bicycles,and a permit is provided for first come, first served roadside parking. 10 Palace Street East is in a fantastic location with a number of nearby attractions.
Amenities: • Gas central heating
• Range with double gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, second TV, DVD and radio.
• Fuel and power inc. in rent
• Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
• Roadside parking with permit provided on a first come, first served basis
• Alternative parking in nearby free car park (2 mins walk – timer clock supplied in house)
• Enclosed small rear yard with secure storage for bicycles
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking
• Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
• Coast 2 mins walk
• Note: The bathroom is on a half landing between the ground and first floor
• Note: Children over the age of 8 only.
Region: Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrians Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Town: Berwick is Englands most northerly town and changed hands 13 times whilst the English and the Scots fought for around 400 years for control of the Borders! The history is delightfully shown in the towns museum. Nowadays this small coastal town retains much of its charm, with quaint narrow streets enclosed within great Elizabethan walls, fortified with bastions, built against attacks in the 1500s and walks along these offer spectacular views over the coast and river estuary to Bamburgh Castle and Holy Island.
Read more Read less
Sykes Holiday Cottages
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Sykes Holiday Cottages are specialists in cottage holidays. On our website, you will find more than 17,000 cottages across the UK that you can be rent for your perfect self catering holiday. Sykes Holiday Cottages offer properties all over the UK and Ireland. For more information on Sykes Holiday Co...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Berwick upon Tweed, United Kingdom Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review