Flow … as in a profile that describes your haven effectively through visuals, strong text and user reviews. Whether pushing Mexico vacation rentals or Maine vacation rentals, your listing needs to tell a compelling story.
In Nayarit, the featured three-bedroom vacation villa achieves the perfect pitch of photos and copy. One click on the lead–a gorgeous night shot of the pool of the dining room–makes potential renters want to go to the next.
Just a stroll from the fishing town of Bucerias, the loft space boasts a desirable indoor/outdoor layout that flushes the sea breezes in. The owner does a fine job of showcasing the gems that make this property different. Among them (and not necessarily in order of wow factor):
1. Three stone fountains and outdoor lounge areas
2. The large covered pergola area with bar and grill
3. The loft in each bedroom with two additional beds for kids or single guests (Loving the ladder, t0o)
4. The Mexican flair. From the folksy artwork lining the foyer to the rustic wood furniture, the vacation home tickles our casita dreams.
5. The gourmet kitchen, where an impressive angled hood reaches high into the wood-beamed ceiling. Couldn’t you see yourself sipping a few margaritas at the granite breakfast bar? And here’s the best part: You won’t have to cook or serve meals to your fellow guests. The rate includes a staff to take care of that.
Valerie Moloney is your resident blogger and the Expansion Markets Editor for Citysearch.com, who oddly enough, feels panicked when asked, "What's the best place to eat in Chicago?" or her favorite, "It's my birthday. Where should we go with a party of six?" No stranger to travel--and traveling with kids--she is a young mom who ODs on the Internet when it comes to planning family trips or buying clothes. Here's hoping she finds you the vacation you deserve.