- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $186 - $1140
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Welcome to our home away from home in Arrowhead Village of Beaver Creek. Arrowhead is a beautiful gated community with gorgeous flowers in the summer & the easiest and least crowded ski access in the winter. Our beautiful condo is just 100 steps from the Arrowhead lift which provides full access to Beaver Creek’s world class skiing.
This spacious 1200 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom is clean and well appointed. The king bedroom has a flat screen tv and attached bathroom with 2 sinks, deep soak tub and a separate shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and twin bed, and flat screen tv. The full bathroom is right across the hall.
Enjoy all new furnishings and mattresses from Room and Board and Restoration Hardware. Hard wood floors throughout. Fully stocked full kitchen. Flat screen tv's in the living room and both bedrooms. Blue Ray DVD/Full stereo system. Relax on the patio with the best views in the building of the sunset and Western mountains.
Amenities: Heated ski locker with easy ski access. Gorgeous heated year-round pool with hot tub & kid’s pool. Wonderful large playground with charcoal grills and picnic tables. Underground heated parking. Exterior heated walkways to access pool and chair lift. Balcony with nice tables, chairs and grill. Washer/dryer in the unit. Gas fireplace. One of the closest properties to the lift, pool & playground. Complimentary WIRELESS internet access. Recycling center in the garage.
[COVID-19 POOL INFORMATION: The Pool will be closed through Thursday, November 19th. ]
Shuttle service: Village to Village service available every 30 minutes from the Alpine Club to Beaver Creek Village between 8:20-11:15 and 1:00-5:30. Bachelor Gulch is just one ski run away.
Enjoy many mountain activities at both Arrowhead Resort and Beaver Creek. Explore the Riverwalk at Edwards with dining, shops, and movies or check out Avon restaurants -both located approximately 2 miles away.
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Arrowhead short term license #STR-052
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, aspenwood lodge building, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, botanical garden, budget, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, common area locker ski storage, covered - assigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, family, festivals, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, outlet shopping, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, playground, propane grill/bbq, queen, twin bedding 2, recommended, recreation center, resort, rock climbing, roller blading, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Edwards, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (7)
– based on 7 reviews