- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $185 - $1140
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Welcome to our home away from home in the Vail Valley in Arrowhead, a beautiful gated community with gorgeous flowers in the summer and the easiest, least crowded ski access in the winter. Our beautiful condo is just 100 steps from the Arrowhead lift which provides full access to Beaver Creek's world class skiing.
Plenty of space awaits in this 1200 square foot 2 bedroom/2bathroom condo with views of the hillside and western mountains. Cook delicious deals in the well appointed kitchen. The tasteful decor inside, and common area pool/hot tub outside will make you want to stay longer.
You will not find a better combination of location and value!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Arrowhead license #STR-055
Arrowhead Short Term Rental License STR-055
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 twin bedding 2, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, adventure, aspenwood lodge building, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, botanical garden, budget, caves, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, common area locker ski storage, courtyard view, covered - assigned parking, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, family, festivals, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, gold rating, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, historic, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, live theater, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, outlet shopping, paddle boating, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, playground, propane grill/bbq, rafting, recommended, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, roller blading, romantic, scenic drives, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski in/ski out slope proximity, ski-in, ski-out, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spa laundry, spa wi-fi, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, tourist attractions, village, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Edwards, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.