- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $376 - $2415
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Lavish 3 bedroom + den, 4 bathroom condominium, with ski-in/out access and door-to-slope shuttle service... Settler's Lodge #302 is your Bachelor Gulch oasis! Soak in the spectacular community hot tub, and paddle in the nearby Ritz Carlton swimming pool. This ski and summer Beaver Creek chalet is sure to set the bar high for all your mountain getaways to come!
Why store your wet, cold gear in your rental? There are complimentary ski lockers with boot warmers on the first floor of the complex, as well as underground heated parking to keep you from digging out your car! European-influenced accoutrements with rustic touches enrich this forest-ey penthouse condo. Vaulted ceilings, and spectacular views of the Gore Mountain Range from the balcony, make this home truly postcard worthy.
Gather around the luxe living room on leather furniture to warm up by the fireplace with the people you enjoy most! Enjoy cocktails, and life overall, on the sheltered balcony with comfy patio furniture and a gas grill. Guests will make excellent use of the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. When the meal is ready, dine at the antique dining table while mood music plays over the stereo system.
We know sleep will not be the highlight of your trip, but you will be well rested! The master suite is a royal affair with a king bed and an en suite bathroom complete with soaking tub. The den area (also on the first floor) can be turned into a fourth bedroom with a pull-out sofa and double French doors. An additional sleeper sofa is in the main living room. When you awake from your slumber, simply put on your gear and walk across the street to the Roughlock ski run to start your Beaver Creek day. It is high time for you to savor the seasons at this Bachelor Gulch wonder!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 twin bedding 3, 3 counter seats counter seating, 5 tv, 6 dining table seating, den extra room, full kitchen, garage ski storage, in building elevator, king bedding 1, laundry, nearby golf, nearby tennis, platinum rating, propane grill/bbq, queen bedding 2, settlers lodge building, short term complex, ski in/ski out slope proximity, sofa sleeper in den extra bedding, trees view, yes - included linens and towels
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Edwards, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.