- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $150 - $890
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival.
Gorgeous and spacious 2 bedroom newly updated condominium at the base of the Arrowhead ski village. Just a short walk to the ski slopes and restaurants. (only 150 steps)
Wonderful mountain facing residence with large deck looking to the south. Full gourmet kitchen, 3 Flat screen TV's/2 DVD players, washer and dryer in the unit, brand new high quality mattresses, private ski locker, underground parking for 1 car and additional parking for more cars if needed. King bed in the master, with en suite bathroom. Second bedroom has a Queen bed and a twin bunk bed. Additional bedding is available in the living room with a queen sleeper sofa.
This property is also just a short walk to the Arrowhead pool and hot tubs which is open in the winter and in the summertime. Enjoy the village to village ski experience or take the free shuttle bus to Bachelor Gulch or Beaver Creek.
[COVID-19 POOL INFORMATION: The Pool will be closed through Thursday, November 19th.]
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Arrowhead license #STR-054
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 3 counter seats counter seating, 3 tv, 6 dining table seating, aspenwood lodge building, common area locker ski storage, community - heated pool, covered - unassigned parking, full kitchen, in building elevator, king bedding 1, laundry, platinum rating, propane grill/bbq, queen + bunk (2 tw) bedding 2, short term complex, trees view, walk to slopes slope proximity, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed Bunk bed
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Edwards, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.