- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $430 - $2640
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Pristine 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence in the exclusive Bachelor Gulch Village in Beaver Creek. This Hummingbird Lodge home is a ski-in/ski-out property, with rave reviews, just minutes from The Ritz-Carlton and the Bachelor Gulch ski lift. Boasting two outdoor communal hot tubs, a clubhouse fire pit, fitness room, and lobby, with a fireplace and pool table, this truly is a dream mountain destination!
Residence #102 includes air conditioning, a fireplace, four beautiful bedrooms, and four and a half bathrooms. The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with high end appliances, granite countertops, and amazing finishes.
Private ski-lockers are located at the garage level of the building, with ski-in/ski-out access is just outside building C. This means that guests can quickly reach both Beaver Creek and Arrowhead Villages from the back door of this artfully designed property. Guests are also provided with complimentary use of The Ritz Carlton's pool and hot tubs. Soak in the spectacular views of Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch from this one of a kind mountain home... in winter, spring, summer, or fall!
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 10 dining table seating, 2 twin bedding 4, 3 counter seats counter seating, 5 tv, adventure, atm/bank, autumn foliage, away from it all, babysitter, bird watching, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, common area locker ski storage, covered - assigned parking, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, eco tourism, equestrian events, family, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, full kitchen, golf, groceries, guests provide their own meals, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, horseshoes, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper optional, hummingbird building, hunting, hunting big game, hunting small game, ice skating, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, keyed elevator acces elevator, king bedding 1, king bedding 2, king bedding 3, laundromat, laundry, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, museums, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on property exercise room, paddle boating, pantry items, paragliding, photography, platinum rating, playground, pond, propane grill/bbq, rafting, recreation center, restaurants, ritz carlton bg pool, rock climbing, romantic, scenic drives, shelling, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski in/ski out slope proximity, ski-in, ski-out, skiing, sledding, slopes view, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sports & activities, swimming, tennis, tourist attractions, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, yes - included linens and towels, yes on the property game room, yes on the property pool table
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Edwards, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.