- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $200 - $1140
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Revel in the very best location on the Arrowhead side of Beaver Creek Resort! This true ski-in/ski-out condominium is right at the base of the Arrowhead chairlift. Ski back to your home away from home for lunch, or quickly make some powder 8 turns over to Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek with easy village to village access.
A wondrous interior awaits in this luxury mountain refuge! Alpine Club #205 is one of the largest two bedroom residences in Arrowhead or Beaver Creek at over 1,500 square feet. Enjoy the convenience of covered and heated parking for one car, ski lockers, and an elevator to your floor from the garage. Additional free parking is also located just down the street in the Arrowhead lot.
Once inside the amenity filled abode, you will adore the comfortable feel of home, including a gourmet kitchen, large flat screen TVs, high speed WiFi, a gas fireplace, washer/dryer, and gas bbq grill on the large outdoor deck. Come inside, and make this the trip of a lifetime!
(POOL AND HOT TUBS ARE CLOSED FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE.)
SPECIAL NOTE: Guests of this residence have limited access to the building. Guests do not have access to the private “members only” club located in the building. The following summary is provided so that you enjoy your stay and there is no confusion regarding what amenities you have access to during your stay.
1. Please note that you should only use the elevator to enter and exit the unit.
2. Guests of this residence have access to the following building amenities:
- Ski locker to store your ski equipment is located in the parking garage. Use the garage code to access the locker room. Ski equipment is not allowed in the building.
- Access to the pool and hot tub located just outside the building. Please see the tablet for more detailed directions and codes.
3. Guests of this residence do NOT have access to the Alpine Club, which is the private membership club located in the building. Renters will be fined if they enter the club. Guests specifically do NOT have access to the following areas / amenities
- Lounge accessed through the double doors outside the unit.
- Kids room just outside the unit’s door to the left
- Front desk and lobby on the first level
- Ski valet and the outdoor deck beside the ski lift
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Arrowhead Sales Tax licent #STR-038
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 4 counter seats counter seating, 8 dining table seating, alpine club building, bunk (2 queens) bedding 2, covered - unassigned parking, full kitchen, in building elevator, in-residence storage ski storage, king bedding 1, laundry, platinum rating, propane grill/bbq, short term complex, ski in/ski out slope proximity, valley view, yes - included linens and towels, sofa sleeper in liv extra bedding
Read more Read less
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties is Vail's leading property management company. Our dedicated staff is here to provide you with exceptional service around the clock. Let us help you find that perfect vacation rental in the Vail Valley.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Edwards, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.