- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $11165 - $16745
- Per week:
- $78155 - $117215
12 Full baths
Description from manager
This is a sprawling, 20,000 square foot, private, ocean front estate nestled inside a gated community that includes the world class Four Seasons Resort and St Regis Resort, in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Designed by esteemed Architect Marta Lozano, this property is rich in architectural details, abundant with antiques, and reveals incredible stone and wood handcrafted finishes.
This spectacular estate boasts seven bedrooms, (four spacious ocean front masters, mountain view private villa, separate boys and girls guest bedrooms), 12 fully appointed bathrooms and 5 half bathrooms.
Additional amenities: Beach Chairs
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Travel Keys is an elite travel broker representing an enticing collection of 4500 personally inspected luxury villas throughout more than 75 destinations throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Europe, Asia, Africa and the United States. With nearly 25 years experience, our specialized staff is ad...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Wheelchair users
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- 12 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Fernandina, Ecuador Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.