- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $134 - $1000
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Welcome to Skyridge Cabin! This beautiful log home is nestled in a private woodsy area convenient to South Asheville shopping, dining, and only 20 minutes to Downtown Asheville. You will immediately feel at home with this cabin as your home base while you go out and explore all the Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer.
You are greeted with an open floor plan as you enter, with a living room displaying vaulted ceilings and a stacked stone fireplace. The kitchen has upgraded finishes including granite counters, stainless appliances, and an island with plenty of space to whip up your favorite meals. Another gathering space is located on the lower level with more room to spread out. There are 3 guest rooms, 2 on the main level and 1 on the lower level, each ensures a comfortable sleeping experience.
You'll have a fenced in yard and a large, wrap around deck to enjoy the fresh mountain air. Gather by the fire pit for s'mores and create memories of your getaway to the mountains!
- Sleeps in beds: 6 - Max Occupancy: 6
- Internet Speed: Download - 400Mbps Upload - 25Mbps
- 2 night minimum throughout the year and a 3 night minimum is required for all holidays
- Cleaning fee: $200 Yonder openly shares & clearly posts our Cleaning Fees in a manner of full disclosure, as we think this is the most honest and forthright approach with respect to our guests. Our Cleaning Fees are backed by our Clean Guarantee, which reflects the highest level of standards, pristine environments for our guests, and a level of clean that surpasses any other vacation homes; we literally guarantee it!
Quiet Policy: Parties, loud noise and unruly behavior are absolutely prohibited, and guests are expected to respect the neighbors and the peace this mountain retreat area affords.
No Pets: Many of our guests have allergies so we have maintained a pet-free environment so they can enjoy their vacation without the potential of an allergic reaction. If you have a pet we can recommend some alternatives nearby.
Early Check In and/or Late Check Out may be possible, depending on cleaning schedules and other reservations. If it is possible, there may be an additional fee that would be determined based on the time that you wish to check in or out and the seasonal rates.
Please inquire for details regarding payment, the cancellation policy, military discounts, and trip insurance.
Processing Fee: 7.0000
Read more Read less
About the area
Yonder - Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Steve and Donna Frellick started Yonder in 2008 with a single property and a simple vision; fill a missing niche market for luxury vacation rentals, and do it better than anyone else. As a master craftsman, timber frame, homebuilder, Steve had been providing dream homes and custom tailored residenc...View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Fletcher, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.