- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $405 - $735
- Per week:
- $2405 - $4460
4 Full baths
Description from manager
Welcome to Chatham Trade in the gated community of Echota, only minutes from Boone and Banner Elk.
This four bedroom, four bathroom home has its own hot tub and is only a short walk from the Echota Clubhouse.
With only a few steps to enter the main level, you'll be at ease the moment you step inside Chatham Trade. The dining room has a table for eight, plus more seating at the bar next to it. There is a screened in porch with more dining area, as well. The kitchen has granite counters, a large island, and comes fully stocked. There home includes both a standard coffee pot and a Keurig.
The vaulted living room has seating for a large group with a sofa, loveseat, and recliner. The gas log fireplace and TV will keep you warm and entertained. Spectrum cable services are throughout the home. The deck is accessed through the screened in porch; here you'll find rocking chairs and a hot tub for soaking the day away.
Two bedrooms are on the main level. Off of the main entrance is a queen sized bedroom and a full bath. Off of the living room is a King suite with direct access to the hot tub. The private bath has a shower and double vanity.
Upstairs is the third bedroom, with a king sized bed and a twin over twin bunk bed and a TV. There is an attached bath with a tub/shower combination. On the lower level is the fourth bedroom with a Queen sized bed with ceiling fan, TV, and a tub/shower combination just off of the room. The laundry room is also on the lower level.
This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
Guests staying in Chatham Trade have access to both of Echota Resort's clubhouses. One clubhouse offers an indoor pool and hot tub, a fitness center, and event space. The Ridge Clubhouse at the top of the mountain offers an outdoor pool with a waterfall and mountain views, another fitness room, a game room, and more event space. Echota Resort also offers several wonderful hiking walking and trails, a riverside park, and in-club catch & release fishing at either of two stocked ponds. For more information, visit www.************.
- There is a strict limit of two (2) cars parked at the property. Additional vehicles may be parked at the indoor pool/clubhouse just a short walk away. DO NOT park more than two cars at this home.
Guests of Chatham Trade have access privileges to all the following Echota amenities:
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Watauga River Trout Fishing
- Stocked Fishing Pond
- Club House Fitness Centers
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Bocce Ball & Croquet Court
- Outdoor Sports Recreation Area
Note: Many photos on this web listing reflect Echota amenities which are available for our guest's enjoyment but are not physically located at Chatham Trade.
Should you wish to explore the area outside of Echota, you have many options!
- 8 miles from Boone and App State campus,
- 3.5 miles to Hawksnest Snow Tubing and Ziplining
- 6.4 miles to Sugar Ski
- 6.0 miles to Appalachian Ski
- 6.6 miles to Beech Mountain Ski
- 4.9 miles to Grandfather Mountain State Park
- 1.5 miles to Grandfather Vineyard and Winery
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: King bed Bunk bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Wi-Fi available
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Foscoe, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.