- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $338 - $453
3 Full baths
Description from owner
We have over 25 FIVE STAR reviews on the HomeAway/VRBO site!
A group of girlfriends, a family, or three couples can enjoy time in the country together and be only 10 minutes from food, shopping, and activities! On the 560 square foot deck you can drink your coffee in the mornings and your favorite beverage in the evenings! There is seating for everyone and a table for eating. And a propane fire pit.
Families can play at Splash Kingdom, go to the East Texas Zoo and Yesterland, go fishing at Lake Fork, and just have fun together at the cottage playing games and reconnecting. OH, and the WINERIES! There are a lot within a beautiful 30 minute drive. Who knew East Texas had wineries?!
This is a newly built open concept house with a large living room, dining room, and kitchen all as one large area. A custom 5' x 5' island is a gathering place for the cook and the diners. The living room has 30 windows! Décor is “county cottage” with loads of antiques and antique furniture with beautiful views out all rooms.
A full stocked coffee bar with a Keurig and a regular coffee pot and all the setups are provided to all of our guests. We also have pantry items and condiments for you to use during your stay.
And an underground STORM SHELTER!
Looking for a place to get away with your girlfriends? Want to do some East Texas antique shopping? We are one hour from Dallas!
· Just 9 Minutes from First Monday Trade Days - The oldest, largest continually operating outdoor flea market in the United States! Held Thursday - Sunday each month during the weekend before the first Monday for the month. Click here for dates. So big you can't see it all in one weekend. First Monday truly has something for everyone. From fine furnishings and clothing to dogs and farm animals and just about everything in-between.
· Mineola - 30 minutes away - 10+ antique MALLS!
· Paul Michael and Timeless Treasures in Canton
· You gotta eat - and Canton has a LOT of great places to eat.
Open Living Area
· Den open to the kitchen, 50' TV with sound bar system
. Room with a view - there are 30 windows!
· Sony Blue Ray with 100 DVDs at the cottage
· Comfy seating for 7 with additional chairs nearby to bring in
Dining Area - Totaling Seating for 10 Inside
1. Kitchen table accommodates 10
2. Kitchen breakfast bar accommodates 6
Outside - 4 Acres of Meandering Stream and Wooded Bliss!
· The Canton Cottage is nestled in the heart of beautiful east Texas farm country. There is a horse ranch next door and a cattle ranch at the back of the property.
· Relax on the covered back porch that looks out onto the stream and forest.
· Cardinals, Blue Jays, and Mourning Doves dine daily at our bird feeder.
. We have ducks that reside on the pond.
· Outdoor Amenities:
. Covered back porch with 4 wicker chairs
. Seating for 10 on the large deck
. Gas grill
. Propane firepit
All bedrooms are equipped with two nightstands, alarm clocks, ceiling fans, reading lamps, vanities and seating
1. Bedroom 1 - Floor 1 - King with private bath
2. Bedroom 2 - Floor 1 - Queen next to hall bath
3. Bedroom 3 - Floor 2 - Two Queens with private bath
4. Extras sleeping options - There are additional twin airbeds, if needed. Please let us know in advance.
Three Full Bathrooms
1. Bathroom 1 - First floor - in king suite
2. Bathroom 2 - First floor - next to queen room
3. Bathroom 3 - Second floor - in upstairs queens bedroom
· Fully equipped with microwave, oven, mixer on stand, and crock pot
· GAS cook-top
· Coffee Bar - fully equipped with coffee and two pots (Regular 12-cup and a Keurig), so we can accommodate a crowd of coffee lovers
· Free Coffee and flavored syrups for our guests
· Towels, soaps, condiments and spices can be used by guests
· Ample plates for dining plus paper plates provided as well
· One set of towels per person with extra bath towels available in linen closet
· Washer and dryer available for you to use
· Free Wi-Fi and DirecTV
. Charm in every direction of this place!
Read more Read less
About the area
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds
Beds in other rooms: 2 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Grand Saline, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.