- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $714 - $1200
- Per week:
- $5500 - $9500
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Sanderson House is situated in prestigious Juicy Hill and offers panoramic vistas of the aqua coloured Bahamian water. Newly renovated the home's living areas are bright, open and casually furnished. The kitchen is convenient and well equipped. Sanderson House offers four bedrooms.- King master bedroom with en suite bath - Second bedroom with two queens and en suite bath
- Third and fourth bedrooms have two full sized beds in each room with a shared bath. The guest cottage maybe rented separately and features a king size bed and en-suite bath. Relax on a chaise with a good book, take a dip in the pool and grab a cool drink from the home's outdoor bar. Located at the rear of the property and surrounded by a private walled courtyard the pool deck was built with entertaining and privacy in mind. Or guests may choose to walk a few meters to the spectacular Pink Sand Beach or hop in a golf cart to explore the island. Island Real Estate is pleased to offer our guests Sanderson House.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen
Read more Read less
About the area
Island Real Estate
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Italian
About the manager
Harbour Island (in the Bahamas), or Briland as local residents refer to it, is a quaint historic colonial village of houses stretching from the highest point of the island to the shore. There are pastel colored houses, white picket fences, narrow hilly streets and friendly local Brilanders. The i...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite TV
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Harbour Island, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.