- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $368 - $448
- Per week:
- $2570 - $3134
5 Full baths
Description from manager
After some kilometres on the quiet road through the Tuscany-style landscape with vineyards as far as the eye can see, Can Puignol emerges on a small hill top down a side road.
From the moment you enter the property, you feel the tranquillity and the sounds of nature, which will make your vacation relaxing and stress reducing. In the garden, the sunshine makes its way through the treetops of the shady trees in the garden. Below the house, the pool area with the very large swimming pool (6 x 12 meters), has a perfect view over the hills and the vineyards, the first starting rigt at the end of the pool area.
The house has been completely renovated and modernized to the smallest detail, respecting the original structure of the typical Catalan farmhouse. It has now a capacity of up to 11+2 persons. The house is perfectly structured, with the lower floor being a very spacious common room with an excellent modern kitchen, a dining area with dining table and a sofa area with TV, DVD and fireplace. On this floor there is one bedroom with a single bed and a bunk bed and one bathroom. There is also direct access to the terrace with barbecue in the garden, which is very convenient, when you want to dine outside in the warm Catalan summers.Upstairs, you find the four remaining bedrooms, all of a very high standard and with bathrooms ensuite. Three of the double bedrooms have double beds and the fourth room has two single beds. Two extra beds are possible against supplement.
You can almost feel the sea breeze coming in from the Mediterranean Sea, which is only a short 25 km. drive away and as the crow flies, even shorter. Hence it is easy to drive down to feel the sand between the toes or perhaps pay a visit to El Vendrell, where the famous catalan musician and pacifist Pau Casals is honoured by a spectacular museum in his house.
The children with love the place with its many activities, for instance table tennis and table football and the swimming pool of course. As the total property covers 6000m2, there is plenty of space to play, and if they feel like it, they can visit the animals on the owners’ farm 1 km. away.
In the evening, you can enjoy a glass of the local wine which can be bought from your private stock in the house’s wine cellar. If you want to try some local food one day, the owners also offer catering.
- 5 bedrooms (4 double and 1 triple) + 2 extra bed possible against supplement- 5 bathrooms all ensuite (one with washing machine)- Well-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, stove, fridge, coffee maker, toaster etc.)- Covered terrace with barbeque- Garden and pool area with big swimming pool (6 x 12 meters)- Private wine cellar- Satellite TV, Music, DVD- Washing machine & Dryer- Table Games, Ping-Pong and Sandpit for children- Cots and High Chairs- Bicycles- Beach 25 km. away- Barcelona 50 minutes and Tarragona 30 minutes away- Hall for celebrations available (against supplement)- WIFI Internet
- Horse-back riding: Trails for beginners to advanced levels from 1 to 8 hours.- Wine tourism activities - Visits to the organic vineyards and see the process of wine-making - and taste!- Cultural Activities: The Cistercian Route, which links three medieval castles- Adventure Activities: Paintball, Buggy rides etc.- Walks: Enjoy the natural scenery of this unique countryside. Mountain Climbing in the Montmell- Visit the San Marcos and San Miquel Hermitages. Pick the wild fruits: Mushrooms, asparagus and blackberries- Cycling: Many routes of varying degrees of difficulty - Universal Studios Port Aventura and Waterpark 30 minutes drive away
Visit Barcelona or rent a holiday flat in Barcelona
An obvious excursion during your stay is a visit to the Catalan metropolis Barcelona. Experience the Sagrada Família church by Gaudi, the Ramblas, the Gothic neighbourhood, the F.C. Barcelona museum at Camp Nou, the beach etc. The distance from most houses is between 1 and 1½ hour. As one day might not be enough, many choose to combine the stay in our Spanish holiday homes with some nights in our centrally located Barcelona apartments.
Possible extra beds: 2
Bedrooms in total: 5
Double rooms: 4
Tripple rooms: 1
Single beds: 5
Double beds: 3
Ensuite bathroom: 4
Facilities in the house and area
Outdoor "Chill-out" zone (sofas)
Private outdoor pool
Swimming pool fenced
TV (with normal channels)
TV (with Satellite Channels)
Fans ALL BEDROOMS
Closest supermarket: 7 km
closest resturant: 7 km
Distance to n
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
About the manager
Founded in 2011, Travelopo is a globally recognised holiday rentals specialist, working with the most comprehensive and trusted network of established property managers and local agents across the globe to provide a reliable and relaxing booking experience for every type of traveler. Our impressive...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
Bedroom 5: Full bed
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Towels provided
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 5 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in La Juncosa de Montmell, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.