- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $214 - $1000
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Introducing The Red Baron! Enjoy mountain lake life in one of Lake Lanier's original 1950s cottages, located on 100-feet of waterfront space. With several modern updates, you will feel right at home during your lake vacation! Easy access to vibrant villages of Tryon and Landrum, where you can enjoy shopping and dining!
Upon entering the cottage, you'll see original hardwood floors throughout, with furnishings and décor that are welcoming and comfortable. The combined living/dining room has an amazing picture window overlooking the lake and a big dining room table. The adorable classic cottage kitchen, with a tin ceiling, has stainless steel appliances and equipped to make all your favorite meals. The lower level has another family room, with large sofa and a second kitchen with a stove and a fridge.
There are plenty of other spaces to gather! Step into the sunroom to take in more charming views of the lake, sit out by the fire pit and fenced in yard for the dogs and a lower level patio overlooking Lake Lanier! You will not be disappointed with The Red Baron for your lakeside getaway in the Mountains!
- Sleeps in beds: 10 - Max Occupancy: 12
- Pull out sofa in the red room
- Yonder provides linens for all beds; other occupancy will require guests providing their own linens
- Internet Speed: Spectrum 5G
- 2 night minimum throughout the year and a 3 night minimum is required for all holidays
- Cleaning fee: $250 Yonder openly shares & clearly posts our Cleaning Fees in a manner of full disclosure, as we think this is the most honest and forthright approach with respect to our guests. Our Cleaning Fees are backed by our Clean Guarantee, which reflects the highest level of standards, pristine environments for our guests, and a level of clean that surpasses any other vacation homes; we literally guarantee it!
Quiet Policy: Please note that the home/estate property is located in a quiet community. Parties, loud noise and unruly behavior are absolutely prohibited, and guests are expected to respect the neighbors and the peace this mountain retreat area affords.
Pets: The owners WELCOME dogs, so please let us know. There is a $200 non-refundable per pet fee with a limit of 4 dogs per booking party.. (This is NOT automatically added by VRBO, TripAdvisor or Airbnb, so please let us know so that we can add the fee for you)
Early Check In and/or Late Check Out may be possible, depending on cleaning schedules and other reservations. If it is possible, there may be an additional fee that would be determined based on the time that you wish to check in or out and the seasonal rates.
Please inquire for details regarding payment, the cancellation policy, military discounts, and trip insurance.
Processing Fee: 7.0000
Read more Read less
About the area
Yonder - Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Steve and Donna Frellick started Yonder in 2008 with a single property and a simple vision; fill a missing niche market for luxury vacation rentals, and do it better than anyone else. As a master craftsman, timber frame, homebuilder, Steve had been providing dream homes and custom tailored residenc...View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Landrum, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.