- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1473 - $1473
- Per week:
- $10313 - $10313
6 Unknown types
Description from manager
A very luxurious chalet, the Clement sits on the Etoile ski slope in Megeve, in the Jaillet area. Large enough to accommodate up to 16 guests across its 6 bedrooms, Chalet Clement is decorated in a modern style. The furnishings and art work were all carefully selected to compliment the modern character of this fantastic chalet. Money was not an issue when this chalet was being outfitted, and guests can enjoy the newest elements in technology and equipment.
Sprawled over 400sqm of living space over 3 floors, the Clement's first floor hosts the main living area, with a formal living space and a television area - with conveniently rotating television that be watched from all around the room. There's also a dining area and a very well-equipped contemporary kitchen and bard. From here, guests can also walk out onto the terrace and balcony to enjoy the staggering vistas that the Clement has on offer.
There are 6 bedrooms at chalet. On the top level there’s a master suite, a double and a double / twin room all with en-suite facilities. There is a double with a shower room on the main living level and a further double with shower on the ground floor. Finally there is a children’s bedroom with four single beds that is open to a double / twin room.
Guests will be delighted to find that the chalet has a wellness area with a Jacuzzi, Hammam (Turkish steam room) and a gym. The house also has a garage parking for two cars (no access straight from the garage to the house. There is also a ski room, laundry room and a guest WC.
Megève is well known thanks to its popularity as a ski resort near the Mont-Blanc in the French Alps. Conceived in the 1920s as a French alternative to Saint-Moritz by the Rothschilds, it was the first purpose-built resort in the Alps. Originally it was a prime destination for the French Aristocracy. It remains one of the most famous high society ski resorts in the world. The town center is beautiful.
* Large entrance hall
* 1 Children's Bedroom with 4 single beds (80 cm beds) and TV
* Connecting bathroom (bath and shower), toilets
* 1 Double Bedroom with TV
* Independent TV corner
* Ski room with toilets
* Wellness area, gym room, indoor Jacuzzi and Hammam
* 1 Double Bedroom with TV and shower room and toilets
* Living room with access to the kitchen and the bar area
* Living room with fireplace and TV
* Dining room with balcony access and covered terrace
* 1 Double Bedroom (160cm bed) with TV, walk-in shower, double sink and independent toilet
* Guest toilets
* 1 Double or Twin Bedroom with TV, bathroom and toilets
* 1 Master Bedroom (180cm bed) with TV, balcony access and bathroom (bath and shower), double sink and toilets
* 1 Double Bedroom (160cm bed) with TV, shower room and toilets
• Wellness area: Indoor Jacuzzi, Hammam, gym
• MultiMedia: TV, DVD, HI FI, Telephone, WIFI, IPod docks
• Ski room with boot heaters
• Covered parking (2 spaces)
• Laundry: Washing machine and dryer
• Personalized welcome at the chalet
• Concierge service
• Daily cleaning
• Linen provided
• Internet Wifi
*Please note: €1.65 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on site*
* The Jaillet area, Megeve
• 50 meters from the ski slopes
• 10 minutes drive from the resort center
• 2 hours from Lyon airport
• 1:15 from Geneva airport
• 1:25 minutes from Chambery Airport
Various access modes to the station:
• Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
Additional amenities: Concierge
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
LuxVacation focuses on luxury vacation home rentals and related services all over the world. Covering prestigious and exciting destinations in Europe, the Caribbean and North America, the focus is to deliver a private hotel-like experience for truly amazing villas and apartments. We are available 7...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($5,570.14) €5,000.00
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Wi-Fi available
- 6 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Megève, France Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.