- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $950 - $1240
- Per week:
- $6649 - $8677
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Main house / ground floor (sleeps 2):
* Entrance through first living room with a seating area for five, desk, TV with satellite, CD player, radio, DVD (seats 7)
* Large living room with fireplace and comfortable sofas (seats 10 to 12); double doors open to the covered loggia
* Large dining room with fireplace and table (seats 14)
* Large well-equipped kitchen with separate dining area (table seats 8) and fireplace; double doors open to dining patio and second outdoor living room
* Guest bathroom
* 1 double double bedroom (king bed) with separate sitting room; en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
Main house / upper floor (sleeps 8):
* 1 master bedroom (king bed) with fireplace; en suite bathroom with shower and double sink
* 3 double bedrooms (joinable twin beds); 3 en suite bathrooms with shower
Guest house (sleeps 4):
* 1 double bedroom (joinable twin beds); en suite bathroom with shower; opens to garden
* 1 double bedroom (queen bed); en suite bathroom with shower; opens to garden
* Laundry room with two washing machines and a dryer; can also be accessed from the terrace
* Summer living room with comfortable sofas and armchairs and a panoramic view
* Dining terrace with table and chairs for 14 and BBQ
* Garden with panoramic pool
* Tennis court (synthetic and not floodlit)
* Covered parking for up to six cars
Villa Orvieto is a luxuriously restored stone farmhouse surrounded by rolling hills and olive grove. The excellent taste of its owners is reflected throughout the house in a wonderful balance of antique furniture combined with modern conveniences, including Internet WIFI connection and air condition.
The property consists of of two adjacent stone houses: the main house sleeps up to ten guests and a smaller guest house sleeps four. The two stone houses are located just 10 metres from each other, connected by a charming pergola. The main house can be rented alone for ten or less people (closing the guest house).
Outside there is an elegantly furnished loggia with couches and open views over the countryside, a second outdoor living room and a pergola just off of the kitchen furnished with table and chairs for fourteen people.
A few steps from the house is a panoramic swimming pool and a tennis court. The house is surrounded by a manicured garden of roses, lavender and other flowers.
Villa Orvieto lies near the medieval city of Orvieto in Umbria. This region is justifiably described as the "green heart of Italy." Located in a beautiful setting, Villa Orvieto is conveniently situated within daytrip distance of Montelpulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, and all of the enchanting hill towns of southern Tuscany, as well as all of Umbria.
Popular landmarks include Todi, Spoleto, Assisi, Perugia and Pienza, but it is also possible to wander away from the beaten tourist track to explore hidden gems like Civita di Bagnoregio, in Lazio, or the spectacular gardens of Villa Lante and Castello Ruspoli di Vignanello, near Viterbo.
If you don't want to drive, you can take a train to Rome in about an hour. The closest towns are Guardea, Baschi and Montecchio.
Additional amenities: 5 ring gas hob, Airport distance:Perugia 80 km Rome 110 km Florence 170 km, American coffee machine, Basketball hoop, Bluetooth speaker, Board games (chess, checkers, cackgammon, playing cards and more), Covered parking for 6 cars, Dog welcome, Electric kettle, Hammocks, Laptop (please note: due to the rural location of the property the internet connection might be intermittent and at an inferior speed than what you are used to), Laundry (for staff only): washing machine - dryer - iron & ironing board, Movie/Video Library, Nespresso machine, Outdoor Table tennis, Pergola, Phone for incoming and outgoing phone calls, Pool: 6 x 12m, Portable barbecue, Private Chef, Private tennis court (hard surface), racquets and balls available, Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels), Smart TV - HDTV, Soccer goal, Solarium furnished with deck chairs and sun beds, Tennis
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($1,126.84) €1,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Montecchio, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.