- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $743 - $1517
- Per week:
- $4718 - $9659
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
Send enquiry email
ABSOLUTE LUXURY WATERFRONT
Set on the water’s edge, this home invites you to wake up to one of the best views in Noosa and enjoy it from just about every space – indoor and out – all day long. This spectacular, contemporary masterpiece is all about style, luxury and a glorious vista that takes in the length of the beautiful Noosa Sound.
Newly built, this stunning north-east facing home has been designed around the breathtaking view, from the vast open-plan living spaces, to the upper-level master bedroom and balcony, and the infinity-edge pool.
With five bedrooms, this sun-drenched holiday property is perfect for families that holiday together or groups of friends who want to enjoy the Noosa locale in style. It offers an array of spaces to host family gatherings, soak up the sub-tropical climate or relax in shaded nooks.
The vast, open-plan living and dining area on the ground level perfectly balances indoor and outdoor living. Whether relaxing with a book or hosting guests, this spectacular space takes in the glorious views and sea breezes.
The expansive entertainer’s kitchen opens seamlessly onto the huge pool-side terrace for the ultimate alfresco experience. It’s well-equipped to cater for everything from an intimate dinner for two to a family gathering.
One spacious bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, and a separate study space are located on the ground level, while the main sleeping quarters are located on the upper level, elevator access by special request.
Laid out along a broad gallery, each bedroom is generously-sized and boasts an indulgent ensuite finished with the finest materials. There’s a two-car garage and additional driveway parking.
This striking property in the heart of Noosa is just moments from Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach so you never have to travel far to dine at gourmet restaurants or shop along the world-famous Hastings Street.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Gas Fireplace
- 5 ensuited bedrooms and study - flexible bed arrangements
- Bed Configuration - 3 x King and 4 x Singles
- Quality bathroom amenities - hairdryer to each bathroom
- Master and bedroom 2 both have balconies overlooking pool and water
- Master luxuriously appointed with soaker bath and dressing room
- Travel cots and highchairs provided
- Lift - available by request for special needs guests
- Table Tennis, Books & Games for the family to enjoy
- Chefs kitchen and butler's pantry featuring European appliances
- Gas cook top & Nespresso coffee machine
- Convection microwave, 2 dishwashers & double door fridge
- Wine fridge
- Herb garden
- Outdoor Hot/Cold shower
- Salt water pool
- 3 Kayaks and 2 Stand up paddle board
- Beach essentials including, beach towels, umbrella, beach chairs, bucket and spade, and boogy boards
- Unlimited NBN WiFi
- 2 Tv's - Apple TV
- PS4 Playstation
- Charging dock
Additional amenities: Fully Air Conditioned + ceiling fans, Fully Fenced
Read more Read less
R&w Noosa Holidays
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
R&W Noosa Holidays are the leading holiday rental agents for the Noosa area.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- High Speed Internet
- Wi-Fi available
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Noosa Heads, Australia Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.