- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $552 - $920
- Per week:
- $2207 - $5885
3 Full baths
Description from manager
Ocean, Sand and Headland Panorama - Walk to Beach
Offering breathtaking views over Whale Beach & beyond, and ever-changing vistas this substantial and very spacious home has instant and lasting appeal. Only moments from the beach, local cafes and renowned local restaurants. Superbly north facing, entertaining is key here with superior open plan living.
* Two generous levels of accommodation and living, with panoramic views from each floor, and ducted/zoned air conditioning
* Upstairs, enjoy level access via the front door to the wide and open plan split-level dining and living room, with gas fireplace, and the full-length balcony
* The living room then flows across to the tiled family room, which enjoys incredible natural light not only through the glass doors to the balcony, but also through the beautiful skylights in the vaulted ceiling
* The kitchen is large and central to the flow, also enjoying vaulted ceilings and, with views to the ocean, the chef never misses out on the gorgeous backdrop
* Spacious work surfaces, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Upstairs is completed by the huge master bedroom retreat, enjoying enormous walk-through wardrobes, and the separate en-suite bathroom, with shower, spa bath, wc and vanity all enjoying views down to the beach and across the ocean
* Downstairs, another large living room (or rumpus) with kitchen accesses the partly-covered balcony, so this area is ideal for guests, extended family or as a teen retreat
* There are two bedrooms on this level, also, plus one large bathroom, a huge laundry
There's already a second separate driveway constructed to this level, off Surf Road, with a parking platform and availability to park several more cars - ideal for a house of this size and location!
So grab your towel, and head to the beach!
Sleeps 9 guests
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x king bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 3: bunk bed (1 x double bed + 1 x single bed)
BEDROOM 4: 2 x king single beds or 1 x king bed
Our concierge will meet you at the property for key collection.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Cleaning fee includes fresh bed linen for all beds and bath towels ready for your arrival. All beds will be made up prior to your arrival.
FOR BOOKINGS REQUESTS OVER 2 WEEKS PLEASE SEND US A DIRECT MESSAGE FOR A POTENTIAL DISCOUNT
The Beaches Holiday Rentals is a boutique holiday rental agency based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. From Palm Beach, the playground for Sydneys rich and famous to the beautiful seaside backdrop of Manly and surrounds, The Beaches Holiday Rentals provides holiday rental accommodation to all of Sydneys Northern Beaches. All of this just a short drive from Sydneys CBD and is available for you to experience at your leisure. The Beaches Holiday Rentals Your Northern Beaches Sydney Holiday Destination.
Read more Read less
Northern Beaches Holiday Rentals - Northern Beaches Sydney
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Northern Beaches Holiday Rentals is a boutique holiday rental agency based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. From Palm Beach, the playground for Sydney’s rich and famous to the beautiful seaside backdrop of Manly and surrounds, Northern Beaches Holiday Rentals provides holiday rental accommod...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed Twin bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Palm Beach, Australia Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.