- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $389 - $887
- Per week:
- $1620 - $3698
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
East Hill Cottage is a beautifully furnished, spacious and well-equipped holiday cottage for up to 8 guests (max 7 adults). Part of the property dates back to the 1800s so there's plenty of character, plus wonderful views of the rolling countryside across Exmoor, with many footpaths from the door.
East Hill Cottage is situated on the edge of the village of Parracombe within Exmoor National Park and set in its own grounds of just under an acre, this detached getaway lies just a few miles from the coastal towns of Lynton and Lynmouth. With parts of the property dating back to the 1800s this beautifully furnished, spacious, well-equipped holiday cottage has wonderful views of the rolling countryside out across Exmoor, with many footpaths from the door.
Tastefully decorated whilst still maintaining a warm country cottage feel. With exceptional views from every window.
The cottage caters for all ages and has the added extras of a fantastic climbing frame and a Hot Tub in the garden plus ping pong table and table football in the large conservatory.
There is also a play room with a large dolls house and a retro coffee table arcade machine with over 400 games which include pac man, space invaders etc...
As well as a few board games and packs of cards.
Just a short walk away there is a lovely local food-led pub which is just 0.6 miles away which uses locally sourced ingredients where ever possible.
This Cottage benefits from being surrounded by the beautiful Exmoor National Park whilst being a short drive from some amazing beaches including the award winning Woolacombe Beach.
Close by Ilfracombe there are the Tunnel Beaches, harbour, shops and restaurants. Visit Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Watermouth Castle and Lynton Funicular Railway which runs to Lynmouth.
Croyde and Woolacombe have clean surf beaches, coves and bays. National Trust properties at Arlington and Knightshayes and the RHS gardens at Rosemoor.
• Four bedrooms - Sleeping up to 8 guests, (max 7 adults):
1 Double bedded room with an en Suite - plus Sky Q TV
1 King bedded Room - plus Sky Q TV
1 Twin bedded Room
1 Bedroom with bunk-beds
• 1 family bathroom, 1 en-suite shower rooms and a downstairs Shower Room with WC
• Dining Room with wood burning stove.
• Lounge with additional wood-burning stove
• Well equipped kitchen with Aga
• Fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher
• Games room
• Play Room
• 6 Person Hot Tub
• Large Courtyard with plenty of space for parking
• Brand new 3 tower climbing frame installed in the garden.
• Dogs welcome (max 2) - dogs to be kept downstairs and not allowed on the furniture. There is no extra charge for dogs.
• Regret no Smoking
• Sky TV - downstairs plus 2 bedrooms upstairs
• Large enclosed garden with a BBQ
• 1 travel cot and a high chair provided
• Stair gates at both the top and bottom of the stairs
• Bed linen and towels included
• Electric and heating included
For this property there is a security deposit of £250, which will be returned after your stay providing there is no damage to the property or contents during your stay.
The kitchen is well-equipped kitchen with a traditional Aga, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
Both the dining Room and lounge have wood-burning stoves, one basket of logs will be provided for each room.
The heating is all controlled via the Nest Thermostat which is located downstairs in the hallway.
The private ground of approx one acre surround the cottage and a brand new 3 tower climbing frame has recently been installed in the garden.Directly outside the property is a large courtyard with plenty of space for parking up to 4 cars.
Read more Read less
The Best Of Exmoor
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
The Best of Exmoor is a family business, based in the heart of Exmoor at Porlock Weir. No-one is more passionate about Exmoor than The Best of Exmoor team. We all live and work in the local area and want our customers to love this place as much as we do. We aim to do all we can make sure that our ...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerStone Barn, Minehead - Luxury barn conversion for up to 6 guests with hot tub in Minehead United Kingdom From $0/night Magnolia Cottage, Porlock - Country cottage for up to 4 guests in a quiet part o Porlock United Kingdom From $234.76/night Ruffles Cottage, Dunster - Sleeps 4 - Exmoor National Park - Medieval village of Dunster United Kingdom From $166.94/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Pet Friendly
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Parracombe, United Kingdom Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.