- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $270 - $413
- Per week:
- $1891 - $2888
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on up to 4 people sharing Supplement payable for guests over 4 at £100 per week. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free. Base weekly rates are displayed on the Rates and Availability tab above. Please contact us for a final price.
A bright and spacious 3 bed, 3 bath private villa with beautiful sea views and manicured gardens set in the exclusive Puerto Calero Marina. The open plan kitchen, dining and living area creates an airy, relaxed atmosphere with floor to ceiling windows and patio doors looking out onto the spacious pool and sun terrace. Whilst in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, it´s just a leisurely stroll into the Marina with all its amenities, including weekly markets, quality restaurants and bars and designer shops.
1. A dressing room with fitted wardrobes has an entrance to the left leading (two steps down) to a bedroom with Super king bed, bed side tables and lamps. Floor to ceiling patio doors lead to pool/sun terrace and garden. Air conditioned.
2. Twin beds with bedside table and lamp. Air conditioned.
3. Twin beds with bedside tables and lamps, fitted wardrobes and vanity table. Air conditioned.
1. Entrance to the right of the dressing room for Bedroom 1 leads to a bathroom including a jacuzzi bath with shower over, separate step in shower with screens. WC, bidet, and twin wash basins with large mirrored vanity unit.
2. En-suite shower room to bedroom 2. Step in shower with screens, wash basic and WC. Door leads to pool/garden area.
3. Family shower room. Step in shower with screens, WC, bidet, twin wash basins with mirrored vanity units.
Kitchen (open plan to living/dining area)
The modern, fitted kitchen offers everything you need with including an oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, together with a full range of kitchen utensils, crockery and glasses etc. Door leads to the utility area with washing machine. A convenient breakfast bar with 4 stools are provided for easy seating. Looks out over the dining area and living room.
The large, open plan living/dining area has dining table with seating for six and comfortable 3 and 2 seater sofas with matching chair for relaxing in front of the 50" flat screen TV with DVD and Satellite System (including BBC1/ITV/CH4/CH5/Flim4/BBCNews/Radio channels), listening to music on the sound system or just enjoying the views through floor to ceiling windows and patio doors leading to the sun/pool terrace and gardens. Wi-Fi is provided for your convenience.
Large grey gates lead from the on street parking of the cul-de-sac, to the garden and main entrance of the villa. There is a gate to the left leading to the side gardens and pool terrace.
A south facing sun terrace provides complete privacy and beautiful sea views.
There is an attractive private pool and gardens, outside shower, sun loungers and al-fresco seating. A large gas BBQ is provided for the adventurous chef in the family.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Size: 9 m x 5 m,
Depth range: 1.4 m – 1.7 m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman Steps
There are a couple of steps leading to the front entrance of the villa and two steps lead from the hallway (bedrooms and bathrooms on this level) down to the living areas.
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list.
Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item.
Puerto Calero is an exclusive Marina with a fabulous selection of privately owned boats located in a sheltered bay. The Marina, which boasts an impressive range of boutiques, bars and restaurants is in a beautiful, privileged setting with views to the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains. This is the place to be pampered, enjoying a drink at one of the Al fresco bars whilst watching the lovely yachts, sailing boats and waterside leisure activities.
The busy resort of Puerto Del Carmen is just a 5 minute drive away or you can take the taxi boat from the Marina to the Old Town harbour. There are relia
Read more Read less
Vlh Travel S.l.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Dutch
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Puerto Calero, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review