- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1273 - $6385
- Per week:
- $8909 - $44693
7 Unknown types
Description from manager
Before falling in love with this incredible vacation home we want to make sure it will meet your needs. It is not for you if you are looking to throw a party, park more than three cars, if you want to listen to music outside, or cannot adhere to quiet hours from 10 pm - 8 am.
Palm Springs Picasso is the peaceful family retreat that you have been looking for.
Spend your days on the greens in Rancho Mirage and relax in the evenings in your private artistic oasis, Palm Springs Picasso Retreat. This artful mid-century escape features 8,000 sq. ft. of living space over one level, giving you a floor plan that delivers 7 rooms and 7 baths to explore. Wonderful natural light pours in from the floor to ceiling glass wall in the great room and features luxurious amenities like a private pool and tennis court.
Enter the home and you’re greeted by luxurious furnishings and a large art collection curated by the homeowners over the past few decades. The double-sided fireplace is a unique feature of this home and can be enjoyed both indoors and out. The adjacent wet bar seats five and provides a view of the beautiful mountains or statue garden just outside. The gourmet kitchen features black granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, two islands, breakfast bar, high-end appliances, and ample counter space. You have everything you need to cook with your group or simply hire a private chef to whip up a gourmet dinner. The neighboring formal dining area can comfortably accommodate up to 8.
The estate is segmented into several wings with centralized areas, allowing for gatherings and solitude depending on your needs. The East Wing features the master guest suite, two guest rooms, and an office, all with sliding glass door access to the outdoor patio space. The West Wing features two guest suites; please note you must walk through the first of the guest suites to access the second unless you utilize the sliding glass door access from the outdoor patio space. The final space is the attached casita, which features a full living area, kitchen, and dining area. This attached casita also features two guest suites with sliding glass door access to the outdoor space. The attached casita is accessed through the private entrance at the front of the home, through the second West Wing guest suite, or through either of the casita guest suite’s sliding glass door.
The rear of the home holds the media lounge with a projector for a night filled with games and movies. Steal away some private time in the office to send out some emails to the backdrop of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
The outdoor living area has a large centralized fireplace. Sink into one of many outdoor lounge seating areas and take in the beautiful golf scenery. Take a walk around the gardens and view the statues and iconic decor. If you don't feel like taking on a doubles game at the country club, you can hold a singles match on your private tennis court.
Palm Springs Picasso Retreat also features a wonderful pool area for your convenience. Take a relaxing dip the heated pool or hot tub. The view is true Palm Springs perfection, with a golf course and the Santa Rosa Mountains in the distance. The outdoor living and dining spaces are perfect to enjoy an al fresco meal cooked in the outdoor kitchen.
This eclectic home will charm you with its artistic story for any area you walk into. The Palm Springs Picasso Retreat is loaded with outdoor fun and indoor luxury for any group looking for that unforgettable Palm Springs vacation.
- Bedroom 1, Master Suite: 1 King bed, TV, ensuite bath, massive walk-in closet, patio access
- Bedroom 2, Guest Room: 2 Double Beds, TV, patio access
- Bedroom 3, Guest Suite: Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, located off the kitchen, TV, ensuite bath, French doors to front of home
- Bedroom 4, Guest Suite: 2 Queen Beds, TV, ensuite bath, patio access
- Bedroom 5, Guest Suite: 2 Queen Beds, TV, ensuite bath, patio access
- Bedroom 6, Jr. Master: 1 King Bed, TV, ensuite bath, patio access
- Bedroom 7, Guest Suite: 2 Queen Beds, TV, ensuite bath, patio access
- Office: 1 Twin Daybed, TV, patio access
- Additional Bedding Available Upon Request
- Please note before booking: All Rancho Mirage homes are subject to strict noise and parking restrictions. Absolutely no parties are allowed in this home. Any fines accrued during a guest's stay are the responsibility of the guest, along with any long-term loss of revenue due to fines from the city or county. Please reach out to our reservations teams with any questions and for more details.
* Pool heat is an optional fee. Please ask us for more details
** A Tesla charger is available in the 3-car garage
*** There is a strictly enforced maximum of 3 automobiles allowed on-site at any time, with no exceptions
Additional amenities: Concierge, Full Kitchen
Mid Stay Clean with Towel/Linen Service - $375: 375.0
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Opulent Vacations offers a full service approach to the vacation rental property. We serve select ski, beach, city, and desert markets. For travelers who depend on experts to reduce complexity and ensure service-rich experiences, Opulent Vacations provides highly personalized experiences that go bey...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerWaterfalling Estate + Concierge Services Ninole United States From $3004/night Alpine Sanctuary + Concierge Services Park City United States From $1592/night Eagle's View + Concierge Services Park City United States From $595/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds
Bedroom 4: Bunk bed
Bedroom 5: 2 Full beds
Bedroom 6: Twin bed
Bedroom 7: 2 Queen Beds
Bedroom 8: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 7 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Rancho Mirage, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.