- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $202 - $202
- Per week:
- $1416 - $1416
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Charming cottage by the pond.
Our cosy cottage is only 42km from Reykjavík but feels fantastically remote. Exceptional location, great views over the pond and surrounding mountains. A great place to relax and enjoy nature or as a base to explore south and west part of Iceland. I´ts also a perfect place to relax and enjoy everything that the cottage has to offer.
Registration number: HG-********
Eyjatjörn cottage is 45 m2 and decorated with care. Two bedrooms, cozy living room, dining area, restroom and an outdoor shower. The kitchen is well equipped with big refrigerator and a two span cooker. There is also an outside cooking area equipped with gas BBQ.
Trampoline (11 feet), kids love it!
Organic vegetable garden
Outdoor fire place
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
The county is called Kjós, which means in the shelter of mountains. The scenery is extremely beautiful and scenic. The fjord, Hvalfjörður (whale fjord) is where the only whale station in Iceland is. In our area there are wonderful hiking trails.
For bird enthusiasts then this is a good place to be. If the season in right tenants can pick berries.
The location is just great for day-tours to see all of the major attractions in south and west Iceland, including the Golden circle which is within 30 minutes away.
- Þingvellir: 30 min.
- Laugavatn, Fontana geothermal spa: 50 min.
- Geysir / Gullfoss (Golden circle) 70 min. + 10
- Borganes town: 30 min. (outdoor swimming pool, stores, gas)
- Snæfellsjokull: 2 hours
...and much more!
We provide directions to the cottage before arrival and information where to pick up the key.
1. Check in is after 4pm and checkout at noon unless otherwise agreed upon.
2. Please leave the house as you found it and take care of it while staying there. This house is our pride and joy.
3. Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
4. Please report any damage that might occur ? we will not charge normal mishaps, just want to know for possible replacement and/or repair.
5. Be careful while using candle light.
6. Please follow the guidelines given for securing the house upon departure.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Bungalo is a leading vacation rental company in Iceland. We focus not only on providing accommodation but creating a unique experience.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- High chair
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Skalafell, Iceland Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews