- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $594 - $1176
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
Panoramic stone villa with pool on island Sipan, near Dubrovnik – Villa is situated on the island of Šipan, near the historical fisherman’s town of Suđurađ.
Bathing in the sun on the southern slope of the hill, this typical Dalmatian country house lies in the middle of a 4000 m2 large olive grove and garden, offering a view that stretches as far as the sea and islands.
Each room in Villa has its own theme, with a story tied to a specific fruit from theisland and the blue sea that surrounds it.
• The living and dining rooms are spacious, with plenty of light and decorated in warm tones of citrus and carob (50 m2)
• The kitchen is dedicated to the olive, with a cozy interior that invites all family members to enjoy a delicious
Mediterranean meal around the large, round table (22 m2)
• In the master bedroom, situated on the first floor, near the pool, guests will notice the theme of “grapes”. This bright and spacious bedroom has its own bathroom, and is decorated with elements of green. Against the white background of walls and furniture, it perfectly matches the vineyards and fields that the room looks out onto (19 m2)
• The two master bedrooms on the top floor – often referred to by guests as “the best in the
house” – pay homage to two ancient Mediterranean plants, the pomegranate and the fig (each of these rooms come with their own antechambre and bathroom with shower, around 22 m2).
• The two smaller bedrooms on the first floor remind guests of the the fertile soil of the island
During hot summer days the beautiful swimming pool (12m x 3,6m) allows guests to take a break from the heat and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
For a special al fresco gourmet experience, there is a summer kitchen (8 m2) in the pool area, as well as an additional bathroom (6 m2), making it the perfect setting for summer entertaining.
Two gorgeous terraces look over the island and the sea: the lower terrace in front of the villa (50 m2) and the upper terrace between the house and the pool (90 m2).
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German
About the manager
We are tourist agency offering luxury villas and apartments on the coast and islands of Croatia. We have more than 500 luxury villas for rent. Most of villas are seafront or beach front with pool, modern or traditional stone architecture. We are locals, Croatians and we have inspected number of time...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerCroatia Brac Island Luxury villa with infinity pool Sumartin Croatia From $1186.92/night Villa with panoramic sea view near Dubrovnik Lozica Croatia From $1626.08/night Traditional pool residence for rent Zadar area Biograd na Moru Croatia From $313.35/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($769.65) €650.00
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Satellite TV
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sudurad, Croatia Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.