- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $201 - $553
- Per week:
- $1268 - $3522
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
‘Tired of Winter Special’ 20 July to 13 September- SAVE 20% - Min Night Stay Apply - Mention this special to our friendly reservations team when booking!
Not valid with any other offer
Send enquiry email
Serene, picturesque, breathtaking...there are many words to describe this magical location. Some say its Noosa's best kept secret, and when you arrive you know you have booked a very special holiday property.
Mention Hilton Esplanade and its foreshore area to locals and the few tourists who stumble across it, and they'll tell you that it's the most pristine & peaceful place in Noosa. Standing in either the upstairs or downstairs living areas you look out past the open timber bi folds across the upper and lower full length, entertaining decks and take in the long riverfront views. Throw a line in, launch your kayak, or kick back with a glass of wine and watch the sunsets.
Just a short walk (or paddle) to Noosa Marina and Noosa River Ferry.
You'll love the large alfresco decks throughout the property featuring a massive heated outdoor spa. The house has been designed so that two families can holiday here in total comfort. This self-contained holiday home is truly like no other place in Noosa.
* Prime north facing, architecturally designed home in secluded quiet river side location.
* Modern open plan design, with two expansive living areas, high ceilings and beautiful timber finishes throughout
* Upper and lower level full length entertaining decks capture 180 degree water views, upper deck has Weber BBQ and alfresco seating while lower deck has relaxing lounge furniture.
* Large alfresco decks in front and rear of house with double size heated spa.
* Spacious master bedroom on upper level features air conditioning, walk through robe, ensuite, and rear private balcony, the upper level also includes a 4th bedroom with 2 x single beds and ceiling fan.
* Two well-appointed bedrooms downstairs, one with a double bed with ceiling fan and the other double bunk (note ceiling fan has been disconnected for safety reasons)
* Two bathrooms – and one powder room.
* Upper level features a gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop-electric oven, built in microwave, steam oven and fridge with filtered water.
* A second large kitchenette located downstairs offers a level of privacy for 2 families sharing.
* Good cross ventilation throughout with air conditioning in top level living area and master bedroom. Fans throughout except for 2nd downstairs bedroom.
* Gated entry, with double carport and additional storage for trailered boat. Note that boats can be launched 200m from property on Hiltons Esp.
Additional amenities: Complimentary wireless internet, Fully reverse cycle air conditioned Master Bedroom & Living Area, Heated Outdoor Spa, Undercover Parking, Washer/dryerComplimentary wireless internet
Read more Read less
R&w Noosa Holidays
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
R&W Noosa Holidays are the leading holiday rental agents for the Noosa area.View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Tewantin, Australia Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.