- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $234 - $864
- Per week:
- $1640 - $6048
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Rates have been reduced for the remainder of 2020 to offset the cost of the travel insurance and COVID test required by the Turks & Caicos government. It’s a great time to travel! In fact, our CEO just returned from one of his best trips ever and it’s all been documented in the article (with videos!) linked below.
Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols Post COVID19 // All our villas have the TCI assured badge:
• A Sanitization station will be set up at the entrance to the property.
• All high touch surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and water. Examples include dining tables, kitchen countertops and appliances, light switches, doorknobs, cabinet pulls and handles, railings, faucets, knobs, telephones, sinks, and toilets.
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats.
• All soft surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in accordance with EHD guidelines.
• All floors will be swept and wiped with approved disinfectant cleaners.
• All doors & hardware will be cleaned and disinfected.
• All guests will be provided with a starter supply of essential amenities during their stay: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial hand soap, disposable disinfectant wipes, and paper towels, and toilet paper.
• All moveable decorations or room amenities will be removed to limit guest touching.
• Extra pillows, blankets, linens, etc. in the room will be removed to limit exposure. Extra items will be provided upon request. Deliver requested items in an individual single-use sanitary bag/wrapping.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be left in the rooms (where possible).
• In-room touch screens will be disinfected.
• Guests will have the option for a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as opposed to daily scheduled cleaning (arrangements with the guest).
• Staff will be required to wear single-use face masks/face covering, single-use gloves, aprons, and close-toed shoes when servicing each room.
• Line all trash cans with a disposal liner to make it easier to collect and dispose of waste.
Nutmeg Cottage sits steps away from Grace Bay Beach; it has all the right features for a romantic & relaxing getaway! Set one lot back from the beach for added privacy, complete with your own swimming pool – light, bright interior, 1 bedroom, 1 bath – charming gazebo for treetop views of the ocean and the occasional boat passing by, and the perfect location in Turtle Cove that's just a short walk to:
6 different restaurants and bars
Turtle Cove Marina, offering all water sports, tours & excursions
Players Club Casino
And just outside your back door you can swim to Smith's Reef, noted to be the best snorkeling in the country! See over 90 species of tropical fish, stingrays, sea turtles, and more!
• 33 channel 27 inches, flat panel TV's in the bedroom and living room
• A CD/DVD in the bedroom and also in the living room
• Large bedroom with an attractive king-sized bed, a writing desk, etc.
• French doors from the bedroom and living room leading to the pool deck
• A unique tiled bathroom with double vanity, large wall mirror, magnifying mirror, and hairdryer
• Granite countertops in the bathroom
• A private, two-story poolside gazebo offering great views of the ocean and sunsets
• Ceiling fans in each room
• A covered front porch overlooking lush tropical growth
• Sunny and shaded pool terrace offering total privacy
• Tropitone chaise lounges, chairs, and tables on the pool terrace
• Romantic, indirect, deck-rail lighting around the pool terrace
• Multi-million-year-old coral-stone tiles on the pool decks; non-slip and cool to your feet
• Unique wood grain ceramic tile floors throughout the interior
• Custom granite countertops in the kitchen
• A gourmet kitchen with all stainless appliances
• High beamed wooden cathedral ceilings in each room
• Digital entry locks — no need to worry with keys
• Maid service before, after, and one time in the middle of your holiday
• Fantastic snorkeling on Smith's Reef right out front and near the shore
• A freshwater swimming pool with sitting area in the pool
• A Weber BBQ gas grill on the deck
• A thatched-roof hammock hut with a Pawley's Island Hammock
• Very attractive high-quality décor and furnishings
• High-speed wireless Internet service at no extra charge
• Miles and miles of white sandy beach just outside your door
• A split shake wooden roof
• Two interior walls beautifully faced in hand-cut local stone
• A separate laundry room with washer and dryer, iron, ironing board, etc.
• Walking distance to 6 restaurants and limited shopping
• Walking distance to Turtle Cove M
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Water Edge Villa // Perfect Honeymoon The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $440/night TC Villas // Gumbo Cottage // Steps to the beach The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $389/night TC Villas // Cascade // Ultimate Caribbean Estate The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $1543/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (8)
– based on 8 reviews