- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $307 - $1193
- Per week:
- $2150 - $8348
1 Full bath
Description from manager
*Please scroll to the bottom to see our COVID-19 policies.
Nutmeg Cottage sits steps away from Grace Bay Beach; it has all the right features for a romantic & relaxing getaway! Set one lot back from the beach for added privacy, complete with your own swimming pool – light, bright interior, 1 bedroom, 1 bath – charming gazebo for treetop views of the ocean and the occasional boat passing by, and the perfect location in Turtle Cove that's just a short walk to:
6 different restaurants and bars
Turtle Cove Marina, offering all water sports, tours & excursions
Players Club Casino
And just outside your back door you can swim to Smith's Reef, noted to be the best snorkeling in the country! See over 90 species of tropical fish, stingrays, sea turtles, and more!
• 33 channel 27 inches, flat panel TV's in the bedroom and living room
• A CD/DVD in the bedroom and also in the living room
• Large bedroom with an attractive king-sized bed, a writing desk, etc.
• French doors from the bedroom and living room leading to the pool deck
• A unique tiled bathroom with double vanity, large wall mirror, magnifying mirror, and hairdryer
• Granite countertops in the bathroom
• A private, two-story poolside gazebo offering limited views of the ocean and sunsets
• Ceiling fans in each room
• A covered front porch overlooking lush tropical growth
• Sunny and shaded pool terrace offering total privacy
• Tropitone chaise lounges, chairs, and tables on the pool terrace
• Romantic, indirect, deck-rail lighting around the pool terrace
• Multi-million-year-old coral-stone tiles on the pool decks; non-slip and cool to your feet
• Unique wood grain ceramic tile floors throughout the interior
• Custom granite countertops in the kitchen
• A gourmet kitchen with all stainless appliances
• High beamed wooden cathedral ceilings in each room
• Digital entry locks — no need to worry with keys
• Maid service before, after, and one time in the middle of your holiday
• Fantastic snorkeling on Smith's Reef right out front and near the shore
• A freshwater swimming pool with sitting area in the pool
• A Weber BBQ gas grill on the deck
• A thatched-roof hammock hut with a Pawley's Island Hammock
• Very attractive high-quality décor and furnishings
• High-speed wireless Internet service at no extra charge
• Miles and miles of white sandy beach just outside your door
• A split shake wooden roof
• Two interior walls beautifully faced in hand-cut local stone
• A separate laundry room with washer and dryer, iron, ironing board, etc.
• Walking distance to 6 restaurants and limited shopping
• Walking distance to Turtle Cove Marina offering fishing, sailing, and all water activities
• Lush and colorful Caribbean landscaping
• Romantic privacy on famous Grace Bay Beach away from the condo and hotel crowds
• All of our properties are offered with double occupancy (2 per bedroom). This includes children and babies of all ages.
• A $235 cleaning fee is added to the rate.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given a $150 weekly AC allotment; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• With the coral reef so close to the shore, a strip of rock exists between the sandy beach and the water. Some guests prefer wearing water shoes as the rock can sometimes be slippery*
COVID Policies Update:
• Credit policy: In the event that the island is closed to international travel or there is a mandatory quarantine in place upon arrival at PLS, TC Villas will issue 100% credit to be used at the same villa within 12 months.
Additional amenities: Firewood Provided, Full Kitchen, JetSki (Personal Watercraft)
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Puerto Rico
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Coriander Cottage // Privacy & Romance The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $293/night TC Villas // Dawn Beach Villa // Space, Privacy, Comfort The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $1357/night TC Villas // Villa Isla // Family villa in paradise Long Bay Beach Caribbean From $2000/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (8)
– based on 8 reviews