- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $350 - $893
- Per week:
- $2450 - $6248
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
*Please scroll to the bottom to see our COVID-19 policies.
Little Plum Cottage is a modern & romantic, one-bedroom cottage, located one lot back from world-famous Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. This modern cottage is the perfect couple's getaway with 5 popular restaurants and the island's main marina within a short walk away.
The stunning beach and turquoise water is just a short tropical walk from the villa and offers some of the island's best snorkeling, with miles of sugar-white sand for a long stroll on the beach. Take a dip in Little Plum's pool or grill up some fresh fish on the gas BBQ grill included with the villa. This tastefully decorated villa offers a furnished living space, including a comfortable living room, fully-outfitted kitchen, and lovely top-floor bedroom with a king-size bed and partial views of the nearby marina and sea.
Little Plum Villa is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water in part because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
Set one lot back from the beach, Little Plum offers turquoise views from the top floor bedroom. The private pool is located on the opposite side of the villa.
• All of our properties are offered with double occupancy (2 per bedroom). This includes children and babies of all ages.
• The property manager will drop by to offer an orientation and answer any questions guests may have.
• A cleaning fee of $235 is added to the rental rate.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given an AC allotment of $150 per week; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• With the coral reef so close to the shore, a strip of rock exists between the sandy beach and the water. Some guests prefer wearing water shoes as the rock can sometimes be slippery*
COVID Policies Update:
• Credit policy: In the event that the island is closed to international travel or there is a mandatory quarantine in place upon arrival at PLS, TC Villas will issue 100% credit to be used at the same villa within 12 months.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, JetSki (Personal Watercraft)
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Sandy Beaches // Secluded Beach Vacation Long Bay Beach Caribbean From $1114/night TC Villas // Conch Beach Villa // Beachfront with private Tennis court! The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $850/night TC Villas // Nutmeg Cottage // Private pool & beach access The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $307/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews