- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $500 - $829
- Per week:
- $3500 - $5800
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
*Please scroll to the bottom to see our COVID-19 policies.
These three charming bungalows are a 2-minute stroll down a private path from Grace Bay Beach. The property is shaded by native greenery & filled with a personal collection of Caribbean art and antiques. The main house has the master suite, kitchen, living and dining room. The Villa has a queen bed, bathroom, fridge, and coffee maker. The Cottage, with twin beds and an outdoor shower, is connected to the main house by a wooden walkway and all the bedrooms have air conditioning and hair dryers.
There are large outdoor spaces for everyone to gather, while the separate bedrooms give everyone privacy. The living room has cable /Apple TV and games which open onto the North deck with the gas grill -this, in turn, leads right for the beach path or left to the yoga deck. The 600sqft yoga deck is also ideal for sunbathing, sky watching, cocktails, and dancing.
The outdoor dining deck is under a sea grape arbor and the covered side deck is topped with a moongazing tower. You'll find popular restaurants along the beach in walking distance like "Somewhere" at Coral Gardens 100yds, and Bay Bistro (15 min walk).
• All of our properties are offered with double occupancy (2 per bedroom). This includes children and babies of all ages.
• We have resident CATS who are cared for by the staff and geckos behind paintings.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given an allotment at no charge, beyond that you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• Due to the floor plan of this villa, Grace Bay Retreat does not allow children under 12.
COVID Policies Update:
• Credit policy: In the event that the island is closed to international travel or there is a mandatory quarantine in place upon arrival at PLS, TC Villas will issue 100% credit to be used at the same villa within 12 months.
Additional amenities: Firewood Provided, Full Kitchen, JetSki (Personal Watercraft), Media Library, Movie/Video Library
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Hillview Cottage // Elevated views & privacy Turtle Cove Caribbean From $350/night TC Villas // Beachfront Villa Sandpiper // Built on the beach! The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $629/night TC Villas // Ocean Edge Villa // Romantic Getaway The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $418/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review