- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $286 - $1271
- Per week:
- $2000 - $8900
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Rates have been reduced for the remainder of 2020 to offset the cost of the travel insurance and COVID test required by the Turks & Caicos government. It’s a great time to travel! In fact, our CEO just returned from one of his best trips ever and it’s all been documented in the article (with videos!) linked below.
Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols Post COVID19 // All our villas have the TCI assured badge:
• A Sanitization station will be set up at the entrance to the property.
• All high touch surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and water. Examples include dining tables, kitchen countertops and appliances, light switches, doorknobs, cabinet pulls and handles, railings, faucets, knobs, telephones, sinks, and toilets.
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats.
• All soft surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in accordance with EHD guidelines.
• All floors will be swept and wiped with approved disinfectant cleaners.
• All doors & hardware will be cleaned and disinfected.
• All guests will be provided with a starter supply of essential amenities during their stay: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial hand soap, disposable disinfectant wipes, and paper towels, and toilet paper.
• All moveable decorations or room amenities will be removed to limit guest touching.
• Extra pillows, blankets, linens, etc. in the room will be removed to limit exposure. Extra items will be provided upon request. Deliver requested items in an individual single-use sanitary bag/wrapping.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be left in the rooms (where possible).
• In-room touch screens will be disinfected.
• Guests will have the option for a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as opposed to daily scheduled cleaning (arrangements with the guest).
• Staff will be required to wear single-use face masks/face covering, single-use gloves, aprons, and close-toed shoes when servicing each room.
• Line all trash cans with a disposal liner to make it easier to collect and dispose of waste.
These three charming bungalows are a 2-minute stroll down a private path from Grace Bay Beach. The property is shaded by native greenery & filled with a personal collection of Caribbean art and antiques. The main house has the master suite, kitchen, living and dining room. The Villa has a queen bed, bathroom, fridge, and coffee maker. The Cottage, with twin beds and an outdoor shower, is connected to the main house by a wooden walkway and all the bedrooms have air conditioning and hair dryers.
There are large outdoor spaces for everyone to gather, while the separate bedrooms give everyone privacy. The living room has cable /Apple TV and games which open onto the North deck with the gas grill -this, in turn, leads right for the beach path or left to the yoga deck. The 600sqft yoga deck is also ideal for sunbathing, sky watching, cocktails, and dancing.
The outdoor dining deck is under a sea grape arbor and the covered side deck is topped with a moongazing tower. You'll find popular restaurants along the beach in walking distance like "Somewhere" at Coral Gardens 100yds, and Bay Bistro (15 min walk).
• All of our properties are offered with double occupancy (2 per bedroom). This includes children and babies of all ages.
• We have resident CATS who are cared for by the staff and geckos behind paintings.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given an allotment at no charge, beyond that you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• Due to the floor plan of this villa, Grace Bay Retreat does not allow children under 12.
Additional amenities: Firewood Provided, Full Kitchen, JetSki (Personal Watercraft), Media Library, Movie/Video Library
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Nutmeg Cottage // Private pool & beach access The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $234/night TC Villas // Little Plum Villa // Private beach path The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $331/night TC Villas // Reef Beach House // Beach for a backyard! The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $663/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Staffed property
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review