- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1414 - $3494
- Per week:
- $9900 - $24449
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols Post COVID19 // All our villas have the TCI assured badge:
• A Sanitization station will be set up at the entrance to the property.
• All high touch surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and water. Examples include dining tables, kitchen countertops and appliances, light switches, doorknobs, cabinet pulls and handles, railings, faucets, knobs, telephones, sinks, and toilets.
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats.
• All soft surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in accordance with EHD guidelines.
• All floors will be swept and wiped with approved disinfectant cleaners.
• All doors & hardware will be cleaned and disinfected.
• All guests will be provided with a starter supply of essential amenities during their stay: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial hand soap, disposable disinfectant wipes, and paper towels, and toilet paper.
• All moveable decorations or room amenities will be removed to limit guest touching.
• Extra pillows, blankets, linens, etc. in the room will be removed to limit exposure. Extra items will be provided upon request. Deliver requested items in an individual single-use sanitary bag/wrapping.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be left in the rooms (where possible).
• In-room touch screens will be disinfected.
• Guests will have the option for a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as opposed to daily scheduled cleaning (arrangements with the guest).
• Staff will be required to wear single-use face masks/face covering, single-use gloves, aprons, and close-toed shoes when servicing each room.
• Line all trash cans with a disposal liner to make it easier to collect and dispose of waste.
This family vacation villa is nestled amidst lush tropical landscaping fronting miles and miles of white sands on world-famous Grace Bay Beach.
Dawn Beach Villa is an elegant, traditional villa, located at the far western end (the residential section) of Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands - away from the hotels and condos. The beach in front of Dawn Beach Villa runs for miles and miles. Guests will find 6 restaurants, a dive shop, water activities (SCUBA, snorkeling, boat charter, water skiing, parasailing, fishing, etc), a rental car outfit, bike rental, coffee, and more - all within walking distance. The best snorkeling in the country (Smiths Reef) is right here, almost directly in front of the villa. Dawn Beach features a large freshwater swimming pool, extensive pool terrace, and a shaded gazebo. Enjoy stargazing in the open-air hot tub as the tradewinds and sounds of gentle waves hitting the shore set the stage for the perfect evening. The comfortable open-concept living room and dining room also open to a gourmet kitchen.
Dawn Beach Villa provides 4 bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. The top floor master bedroom has a king-size bed and stunning turquoise views of Grace Bay. The three main floor bedrooms are outfitted with: a queen-size bed with an ocean view, a queen-size bed with a courtyard view, and two full beds with a courtyard view. The optional 5th bedroom is located on the beach level floor which offers added privacy – the bed is queen-size. The 5th bedroom can use the full bath on this level.
Electricity, including air conditioning, is metered with an allotment of 850 Kilowatt hours per week being provided free of charge each week. With judicious use, this is an adequate amount.
• All of our properties are offered with double occupancy (2 per bedroom). This includes children and babies of all ages.
• This property is typically offered in one week blocks on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We sometimes make exceptions to this rule if your travel dates are from mid-August to mid-October or if you are traveling within 30 days. Please inquire directly if this is the time frame you wish to travel and we will see if we can make it happen!
• Due to the extensive reef system just offshore, there is a strip of beach rock between the sand and the water. This natural rock does not impede you from entering the water and enjoying the ocean, but if you prefer, you can walk approximately 70 yards up the beach, where it disappears entirely.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Game Room, JetSki (Personal Watercraft), Pool Table
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Nutmeg Cottage // Private pool & beach access The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $234/night TC Villas // Gumbo Cottage // Steps to the beach The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $389/night TC Villas // Grace Bay Retreat // Private path to Grace Bay The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $286/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews