- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $389 - $1557
- Per week:
- $2720 - $10900
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Rates have been reduced for the remainder of 2020 to offset the cost of the travel insurance and COVID test required by the Turks & Caicos government. It's a great time to travel! In fact, our CEO just returned from one of his best trips ever and it's all been documented in the video at the bottom of this page!
Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols Post COVID19 // All our villas have the TCI assured badge:
• A Sanitization station will be set up at the entrance to the property.
• All high touch surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and water. Examples include dining tables, kitchen countertops and appliances, light switches, doorknobs, cabinet pulls and handles, railings, faucets, knobs, telephones, sinks, and toilets.
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats.
• All soft surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in accordance with EHD guidelines.
• All floors will be swept and wiped with approved disinfectant cleaners.
• All doors & hardware will be cleaned and disinfected.
• All guests will be provided with a starter supply of essential amenities during their stay: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial hand soap, disposable disinfectant wipes, and paper towels, and toilet paper.
• All moveable decorations or room amenities will be removed to limit guest touching.
• Extra pillows, blankets, linens, etc. in the room will be removed to limit exposure. Extra items will be provided upon request. Deliver requested items in an individual single-use sanitary bag/wrapping.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be left in the rooms (where possible).
• In-room touch screens will be disinfected.
• Guests will have the option for a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as opposed to daily scheduled cleaning (arrangements with the guest).
• Staff will be required to wear single-use face masks/face covering, single-use gloves, aprons, and close-toed shoes when servicing each room.
• Line all trash cans with a disposal liner to make it easier to collect and dispose of waste.
Gumbo is a charming, Caribbean style villa on the Turtle Cove Canal, overlooking Grace Bay - a two-minute walk from your front door to the white sandy beach!
Gumbo Cottage, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are upstairs in the main living part of this holiday villa, with the third bedroom downstairs, enjoying the benefit of a separate suite, located off the pool at terrace level. You can rent just the upstairs or both up and down. Note, the two levels do not connect with interior stairs.
Upstairs offers an updated, open concept living area with pickled wood interior, open kitchen and bar, and a living/dining area. French doors surround this cottage and you can open them during the day for a delightful breeze, for a truly tropical experience!
The lower level offers a large bedroom with a king bed, private ensuite bath, kitchenette, and living area. Laundry facilities are also on this level and there is an exterior door for access into this space.
This holiday villa rental is situated in the highly desirable Turtle Cove area of Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, fronting directly on the Turtle Cove Canal, at the footpath to Grace Bay Beach - literally a two-minute walk from your front door to the magnificent white sandy beach! Grab the beach chairs and towels and enjoy the best that Grace Bay has to offer.
Gumbo Cottage shares a boat dock with Limbo Cottage directly on the Turtle Cove Canal. All other villa facilities are strictly private i.e. they share a common architecture, a boat dock, and views of the ocean, but nothing else! In lieu of cable TV in the villa, the TV in the living room is equipped with a Roku, which allows the streaming of a variety of programs and Netflix (guests need to log in with their account). Additionally, the TV has an HDMI input should you wish to connect a compatible device.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given a $150 weekly AC allotment, beyond that you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
Additional amenities: Dock/Boat-slip, Firewood Provided, Full Kitchen, JetSki (Personal Watercraft), Security System
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Villa Alamandra // Private boat dock Turtle Cove Caribbean From $1129/night TC Villas // Little Plum Villa // Private beach path The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $331/night TC Villas // Reef Beach House // Beach for a backyard! The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $663/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.