- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $503 - $2000
- Per week:
- $3521 - $13997
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Rates have been reduced for the remainder of 2020 to offset the cost of the travel insurance and COVID test required by the Turks & Caicos government. It’s a great time to travel! In fact, our CEO just returned from one of his best trips ever and it’s all been documented in the article (with videos!) linked below.
Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols Post COVID19 // All our villas have the TCI assured badge:
• A Sanitization station will be set up at the entrance to the property.
• All high touch surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and water. Examples include dining tables, kitchen countertops and appliances, light switches, doorknobs, cabinet pulls and handles, railings, faucets, knobs, telephones, sinks, and toilets.
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats.
• All soft surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in accordance with EHD guidelines.
• All floors will be swept and wiped with approved disinfectant cleaners.
• All doors & hardware will be cleaned and disinfected.
• All guests will be provided with a starter supply of essential amenities during their stay: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial hand soap, disposable disinfectant wipes, and paper towels, and toilet paper.
• All moveable decorations or room amenities will be removed to limit guest touching.
• Extra pillows, blankets, linens, etc. in the room will be removed to limit exposure. Extra items will be provided upon request. Deliver requested items in an individual single-use sanitary bag/wrapping.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be left in the rooms (where possible).
• In-room touch screens will be disinfected.
• Guests will have the option for a relaxed housekeeping schedule where cleaning only occurs less frequently as opposed to daily scheduled cleaning (arrangements with the guest).
• Staff will be required to wear single-use face masks/face covering, single-use gloves, aprons, and close-toed shoes when servicing each room.
• Line all trash cans with a disposal liner to make it easier to collect and dispose of waste.
Beachfront Villa Sandpiper on Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos offers access to world-famous Grace Bay Beach. With two spacious bedrooms, a private pool, and three levels of living space with stunning views, this modern villa is perfect for a family of 4 or two couples!
Located in the Turtle Cove neighborhood of Grace Bay, guests at Sandpiper can walk to 6 restaurants in the nearby Turtle Cove Marina. The villa also comes fully furnished with a functional kitchen for cooking, dining, and grilling on the outdoor BBQ. Enjoy your private pool, or take a few steps onto Grace Bay Beach and walk up to 11 miles of beach. The island's best snorkeling is at Smith's Reef right in front of the villa!
The master bedroom is on the second floor and offers beautiful views of Grace Bay, right from the king-size bed. Step out onto your private terrace to drink coffee or walk up the spiral staircase to enjoy third level panoramic views of our beautiful island. The master has an ensuite bath and flatscreen TV. Bedroom 2 is on the first level and offers a King bed, ensuite bath, and flatscreen TV.
• All of our properties are offered with double occupancy (2 per bedroom). This includes children and babies of all ages.
• Sandpiper shares one wall with the villa Sandpebble. The two properties have private pools and amenities.
• Note: Guests are given an AC allotment of $150 per week; beyond that, guests are charged back at cost. AC is available throughout the entire villa.
• There is a one-time cleaning fee of $285 in addition to the rental rates posted.
• Sandpiper is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, Smith’s Reef is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water in part because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, JetSki (Personal Watercraft)
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
We have been frequent visitors to The Turks and Caicos Islands for the past 35 years, spending approximately a week out of each month on the islands. We specialize in Providenciales and book villas only on this island. Therefore, we can answer any question you may have about the islands and also an...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerTC Villas // Nutmeg Cottage // Private pool & beach access The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $234/night TC Villas // Little Plum Villa // Private beach path The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $331/night TC Villas // Reef Beach House // Beach for a backyard! The Bight Settlement Caribbean From $663/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in The Bight Settlement, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review