- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $272 - $371
- Per week:
- $1906 - $2595
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on up to 6 people sharing. Guests over 6 are charged at £100 per person per week. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free. Base weekly rates are displayed on the Rates and Availability tab above. Please contact us for a final price.
Tucked away but within easy access to the resort facilities, this lovely villa offers peace and quiet, spectacular views and privacy, just perfect for the ‘get away from it all’ holiday. The only thing to concentrate on here, is relaxation. It has been fully refurbished and is ideally situated at the bottom of a cul de sac in the heart of the exclusive area of Los Mojones. There is plenty of space with the outside easily accessible from all rooms. Cleverly re designed in an open plan style that is not intrusive. The main feature being the furnished roof terrace with panoramic views of the sea, resort and mountains. Other features include internet TV, i pod docking station and pool table and, of course, total comfort
1. Double bed, ample fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, patio doors to furnished private terrace
2. Double bed, ample fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, patio doors to furnished private terrace
3. Twin beds, ample fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, patio doors to private terrace
4. Twin beds, ample fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, patio doors to elevated pool terrace with sea views
1. Modern refurbished en suite with full bath, separate wet shower, wash basin and WC
2. Modern refurbished en suite with wet shower, wash basin and WC
3. Modern refurbished en suite with wet shower, wash basin and WC
4. Modern refurbished en suite with wet shower, wash basin and WC
Modern fitted kitchen with centre island equipped with stools is an ideal workspace and breakfast bar. Electric oven with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board. Plenty of natural light from skylights. Spacious dining area with wooden table and chairs. Access to outside area with washing machine
Spacious lounge with recessed lighting and comfortable soft leather sofas, flat screen wall mounted internet TV, DVD, i Pod docking station, patio doors to spacious elevated terrace. A feature iron spiral staircase leads to a roof terrace (parties with small children need to exercise caution with this staircase)
An ample terrace surrounds the villa with access from all bedrooms. A covered elevated area accessed through patio doors from the lounge is furnished with a wicker corner sofa and coffee table. There is also a large table with chairs for the family to dine al fresco. Perfect for relaxing taking advantage of the sea views. Gradual steps lead you to the secluded pool terrace, furnished with sun loungers and border garden. There is also a ramp for people with walking difficulties
Pool Detail (approximately):
Size: 9 m x 4.5 m
Depth range: 1.4 m – 2.2 m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman steps
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list. For guests with walking difficulties this villa is all on one level, all bathrooms have walk in wet showers, there is a ramp leading down to the pool terrace and the pool has roman style steps
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list.
Fully alarmed, safety deposit box, off street parking, pool table
Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item.
The villa is situated in Los Mojones, a quiet sought after residential area close to the Old town of Puerto del Carmen The busy resort of Puerto del Carmen started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available.
Read more Read less
Vlh Travel S.l.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Dutch
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Yes, smoking allowed
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Tias, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (9)
– based on 9 reviews