- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $596 - $867
- Per week:
- $4170 - $6065
4 Full baths
Description from manager
villa is a gorgeous traditional villa set in the lush countryside, just 45 minutes from Rome. Secluded, with spectacular views, this luxurious 19th-century residence is light and airy with high quality, tasteful furnishings. It features include handmade terracotta tiles, beautiful stone walls and exposed hardwood beams.
The villa can sleep up to ten guests with three master bedrooms, each containing a king size bed and en-suite bathroom, and the open space, which can be used as a fourth bedroom. The open space has its own en-suite with a large double shower and the lovely view of the pomegranate and persimmon trees within the stone-walled garden.
Stepping through the front door and you are greeted by a spacious sitting room leading through to the kitchen and dining area which has panoramic views of the garden and olive groves. Laid out across three levels, the top floor features an enormous picture window offering views across the entire property with the Sabine Hills in the distance.
Outside is a shaded dining area where you can enjoy sunset cocktails and al fresco meals. A large swimming pool will keep the whole family entertained and had outstanding views all the way across to the hilltop towns of Monteleone and Ginestra.
** Please note the property is positioned close to the Umbria but is actually located in Lazio province**
villa is located near a village called Torricella in Sabina, in the central Italian region of Lazio; the perfect position for exploring the beautiful countryside of Umbria and Tuscany. Unspoilt, with a varied landscape, Lazio features dramatic gorges and green rolling hills dotted with vineyards, olive groves and medieval castles. Activities close by include hiking, fishing, water sports and horse riding.
Rome is only 45 mins away and makes for an easy day trip. Don't Miss!
Turano Lake (20 mins): A fantastic day trip for kids, this stunning natural reserve is located at the base of Mount Navegna. The lake is a brilliant blue and offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities including fishing, canoeing and hiking.
Farfa Abbey (20 mins): Located in a gorgeous walled-village in the Sabine Hills, this 7th-century monastery is open for tours with a spectacular fresco-filled church. Dating back to the 5th century, the village streets are lined with artisan workshops with each street names after the wares that were originally made or sold there.
Spoleto (50 mins): A very romantic town with beautiful churches and a picturesque gorge. Spoleto also hosts a two-week festival every summer which was so successful they have started their own version in the United States. The festival is a cultural feast with programs ranging from grand opera to conferences on science and economics, classical ballet to experimental theatre, chamber music to daily jazz concerts in the town square, mock trials of historical figures such as Freud and Arafat to marionettes, art exhibits to a classic and cult cinema.
Montefalco (just over an hour): This walled town has amazing views and one of central Italy’s best small galleries, the Museo Civico di San Francesco. The town also boasts their special wine, Sagrantino di Montefalco, a high-quality red made from a very rare grape variety.
Bevagna (just over an hour): A tiny, serene town with plenty of Roman heritage and great dining options.
** Please note the property is positioned close to the Abruzzo but actually located in Lazio**
villa sleeps 10 guests in 3 master bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and king size beds, and a flexible open space (sleeps up to 4) with en-suite shower room.
- Lounge with two sofas, reading nock, LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, games console, terrace and under stair washroom with washing machine, toilet and wash basin.
- Kitchen/Dining room with fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, oven, cooker, fridge, freezer, breakfast bar and air-conditioning
- Dining area seating up to 10 people
- Bedroom (White Suite) with king sized bed, twin trundle bed, air conditioning and en-suite with large double shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom (Terrace Suite) with kind sized bed, air conditioning, terrace and en-suite with bath and handheld shower, twin washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Open space with en-suite with shower. This space can be configured for 2 to 4 people and has a double sofa bed and two single beds
- Bedroom (Tower Suite) with king sized bed, walk-in closet and ensuite with bath and overhead shower, single washbasin and toilet.
- Private swimming pool with graduate steps (depth 1,20-1,80m, 8 x 4m)
- Private driveway
- Covered dining area
- Sun loungers
- Children’s toys
- Iron and Ironing board
Security deposit: 500€ payable in cash upon arrival
Arrival time: 4.00 pm
Departure time: 10.00 am
Linen & towels included?: Linen & t
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
About the manager
Founded in 2011, Travelopo is a globally recognised holiday rentals specialist, working with the most comprehensive and trusted network of established property managers and local agents across the globe to provide a reliable and relaxing booking experience for every type of traveler. Our impressive...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager5 bedroom Chateau with Pool, Air Con and WiFi - 5048982 Capodacqua Italy From $0/night 4 bedroom Villa with Air Con, WiFi and Walk to Beach & Shops - 5052884 Banjole Croatia From $0/night 7 bedroom Villa with Pool, WiFi and Walk to Shops - 5503208 Inca Spain From $0/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Satellite TV
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Torricella in Sabina, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.