- Hotel apartment
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $365 - $422
- Per week:
- $2550 - $2950
2 Full baths
Description from manager
The Luxxe Villa is truly the Symbol of Luxury.
These units are wonderful getaway options for a couple or a family of up to 6 members. Be prepared to have an enjoyable, relaxing, memorable, fun filled vacation in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico.
Here are some highlights that make a Luxxe Villa an attractive vacation option:
* Space is your friend with approximately 1,800 square feet of living and deck space.
* Dipping pools on each deck.
* Outstanding views.
- To the south - the Bird Sanctuary, an ever changing Bahia de Banderas, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta and the Sierra Madre mountains.
- To the north, on the other side of the buildings, the beach, gorgeous sunsets over Bahia de Banderas and views of the coastline stretch to Punta Mita.
* Convenient to most everything.
- Beautiful swimming pools near Towers I and III and IV. Others are along the beach.
- Four restaurants are within walking distances, each offering distinctly different cuisine.
- Shopping for sundries, groceries, and luxury items is close by in the newly remodeled Mayan Palace Plaza.
- The state of the art gym located in Tower II is fully equipped and offers a variety of classes and personal trainers.
- Massages at the Brio SPA.
- A round trip walk from the Ameca River end of the beautiful beach to the estuary end and back is about two miles.
* Golf cart trams to take you everywhere you want to go if walking is not a preferred way to get around.
What makes the Luxxe Villa so unique?
* Morning Coffee.
* Fully appointed kitchen.
* Large dining area, with room for ten or more.
* Large bedrooms plus spacious baths with air-jet tubs and separate “rain” showers.
* 42” LED TVs in every Living Room and Bedroom.
* Wi-Fi in Resort Rooms and Common Areas.
* Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service on site and returned within 24 hours.
* Washer and dryer on each floor.
* Purified Drinking Water.
* Bottled Water in all Rooms.
* 24-hour Medical Service by Certified Physician.
* Safety Deposit Box in Room or at Front Desk.
* Transportation to and from the airport (fee applies)
* On-Site Travel Agency / Car Rental.
What can you expect while vacationing in Nuevo Vallarta?
* An accommodating staff.
- Butler Service
- Room Attendants visit twice daily
- The pool side staff is always helpful and cheerful
- Private Chef available for In-Room Dining (fees apply)
- Babysitter available upon request (fees apply)
* A beautiful, sandy beach for long walks and many family or group activities
- Volley ball
- Parachute rides
- Other types of water craft
* Jack Nicklaus Design 18 hole golf course
* The Nicklaus Golf Academy
* A driving range and practice area near the Academy
* Tennis facilities
* Resort activities, which include:
- Pool games
- Pool exercise classes
- Spanish lessons
- Themed dinner shows
* Children activities and day programs.
Off property activities in Puerto Vallarta are numerous. They can include:
* Art and dinner walks.
* Day trips to areas such as:
- San Sebastian
- San Francisco
- Rincon de Guayabitos
- Chartered fishing trips from Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita.
* Other activities can include:
- Whale watching
- Zip lining
- Cross country bike riding
- Swimming with the Dolphins
- Many other ideas and activities
n the end, what makes staying in the Luxxe Villa so special is the feeling of freedom you get when you roam the large sized living area from the kitchen to the deck and allow the outside to come in through the 14 foot wide opening created when opening the sliding doors. It is impossible to not gaze at the ocean, the beach or the beautiful property and feel how lucky you are to be where you are at that particular moment.
Are you ready to proceed? Send us your three most preferred dates via email to email@example.com.
Aimfair.com is a member supported website, a network of contract owners and your conduit for memorable vacations. After all, you may need during the same week a large Villa plus several smaller Grand Bliss, Grand Mayan or Mayan Palace units, which is especially true when planning a family or other group gathering, such as a wedding or company reward vacation.
We are owners and connect with owners. We are match makers, and we love doing it. Let us know how we can help.
* A note about pricing: The posted prices are averages based upon market surveys we periodically conduct. They may differ depending upon the season and owner requirements.
Read more Read less
About the area
Bob And Mary Ann
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
Mary Ann and I live in California. We have five children, four spouses and nine grand children. We own many weeks because our children and theirs love visiting Mexico with us. Our family has been visiting Mexico since 1999, and the grand children have been safely vacationing at Vidanta's proper...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.