- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $300 - $300
- Per week:
- $2100 - $2100
2 Full baths
Description from manager
The Luxxe Villa is truly the Symbol of Luxury.
These units are wonderful getaway options for a couple or a family of up to 6 members. Be prepared to have an enjoyable, relaxing, memorable, fun filled vacation in Riviera Maya, which is thought by many to be the most beautiful and enjoyable Vidanta Resort property.
Here are some highlights that make a Luxxe Villa an attractive vacation option:
* Space is your friend with approximately 1,800 square feet of living and deck space
* Dipping pools on each deck
* The property is beautiful….
- Approximately 375 acres of lush jungle settings that border a beautiful beach
- Nicklaus Design 18 hole, 2,923 yard par 54 golf course
- Four beautiful, unique swimming pools
- Five restaurants, each offering distinctly different cuisine
- Shopping for sundries and luxury items in the Jade Boutique
- The state of the art gym located in the Brio Spa Fitness Center
- Tennis courts are centrally located
- Conveniently located, approximately 13 miles north of Playa del Carmen, 27 miles south of Cancun, a 40 minute or so drive from the Cancun International Airport
* Building architecture blends with the beautiful, tropical surroundings
- Each of the two Grand Luxxe buildings is a triangular, three story structure
- An arboretum is in the center of each building
- Luxxe Villas are next to the corner units on each floor
- Both Grand Luxxe buildings are close to each other on the north east side of the property
* Transportation around the property is well thought out and convenient
- Golf carts are ready to take you anywhere on the property
- Elevated walkways are everywhere
What makes the Luxxe Villa so unique?
* Morning Coffee
* Fully appointed kitchen
* Large dining area, with room for ten or more
* Large bedrooms plus spacious baths with air-jet tubs and separate “rain” showers
* 42” LED TVs in every Living Room and Bedroom
* Wi-Fi in Resort Rooms and Common Areas
* Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service on site and returned within 24 hours (fees apply)
* Purified Drinking Water
* Bottled Water in all Rooms
* 24-hour Medical Service by Certified Physician
* Safety Deposit Box in Room or at Front Desk
* Transportation to and from the airport (fee applies)
* On-Site Travel Agency / Car Rental
What can you expect while vacationing in Riviera Maya?
* An accommodating staff
- Butler Service
- Room Attendants visit twice daily
- The pool side staff is always helpful and cheerful
- Private Chef available for In-Room Dining (fees apply)
- Babysitter available upon request (fees apply)
* A beautiful, sandy beach for long walks and many family or group activities
- Volley ball
- Water craft
* Resort activities, which include:
- Pool games
- Pool exercise classes
- Spanish lessons
- Themed dinner shows
* Children activities and day programs
Off property activities in Riviera Maya are numerous. They can include:
* Art Galleries
* Self Guided City Tours of Playa del Carmen
* Day trips to areas such as
- Cenotes – underground water caves
- San Miguel
* Chartered fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving trips from Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen.
* Other activities can include:
- Eco Parks
- Shopping in Merida on the main zocalo on Sunday
- Visit the Yal Ku Lagoon, between Tulum and Playa del Carmen
- Diversity Diving
In the end, what makes staying in the Luxxe Villa so special is the feeling of freedom you get when you roam the large sized living area from the kitchen to the deck and allow the outside to come in through the 14 foot wide opening created when opening the sliding doors. It is impossible to not gaze at the ocean, the beach or the beautiful property and feel how lucky you are to be where you are at that particular moment.
Are you ready to proceed? Contact us.
Aimfair.com is a member supported website, a network of contract owners and your conduit for memorable vacations. You may need a large Villa and several smaller Grand Bliss, Grand Mayan or Mayan Palace units, which is especially true when planning a family or other group gathering, such as a wedding or company reward vacation.
We are owners and we connect with owners. We are match makers, and we love doing it. Let us know how we can help you make your arrnagements.
* Note: Pricing may vary.
Read more Read less
About the area
Bob And Mary Ann
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
Mary Ann and I live in California. We have five children, four spouses and nine grand children. We own many weeks because our children and theirs love visiting Mexico with us. Our family has been visiting Mexico since 1999, and the grand children have been safely vacationing at Vidanta's proper...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Playa Paraiso, Mexico Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.