- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $175 - $535
- Per week:
- $1220 - $3545
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
• Complete privacy with unparralled views across the largest remaining rice paddies in Seminyak.
• A one minute short cut to Jalan Drupadi giving quick access to the beach, taxis and restaurants and a short 10 minute walk to the beach.
• The enclosed air-conditioned living area looking out over the pool plus a water feature and gardens.
• A private Balinese temple in the garden with daily offerings, and consecrated by the local Balinese people; a place for meditation.
• A large fanned bale beside the pool & relaxing sun lounges.
• A spacious top full length blinded balcony to sit watching spectacular sunsets with a cool drink. Tranquillity.
• A roofed double carport allows covered wet weather access, and private parking.
• Villa Gading is one of the few villas with a fully automatic 24 hour generator for power outages.
• The villa and grounds are regularly sprayed with a unique safe compound used in tropical Queensland to reduce mosquitoes.
This spacious two-story villa has three bedrooms, a large infinity pool and lush tropical gardens
The villa blends modern comforts with traditional Balinese design.
At the end of the gang it is the perfect situation and away from street noise, yet close to the centre of Seminyak.
Most things you would want to do on your holiday, eateries, shops, spas and galleries, nightlife and the beach are within easy walking reach.
Villa Gading creates the ambience of a traditional Balinese compound, and a perfect choice for a family or group of friends.
The first floor of the main building houses air conditioned and fanned living and dining areas and the kitchen. This area can be closed off by large sliding doors to prevent children using the pool unattended.
The dining area has a large polished wood table and chairs, allowing guests to watch TV in the living room corner, while they eat.
The fully equipped kitchen has a stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, coffee maker, juicer, cutlery, and dining and glass ware.
Adjacent to the dining and living areas is a large air conditioned & fanned bedroom with twin king single beds, a safety deposit box in the wardrobe, and a large ensuite with a shower and wash basin.
Upstairs the main bedroom is air conditioned and fanned and opens onto the balcony.
The bed is king sized and there is a safety deposit box in the wardrobe and a large ensuite with a shower and wash basin.
The separate guest house across the pool has a large open covered patio in front abutting the garden.
This private air conditioned & fanned building features a queen sized bed, safety deposit box in the wardrobe, a large ensuite with shower and basin, plus a large relaxing spa.
All bedrooms have mosquito screen doors and windows.
Grounds & landscaping
As you enter Gading you are greeted by a standing Ganesha to bring you health and good luck.
The manicured garden is orchids, pandanus, bougainvillea, frangipani, bamboo and birds, plus the Hindu Goddess Dewi Sri sitting serenely in the fish pond with the waterfall behind.
The villa is situated down a quiet Gang off Jalan Drupadi called Kubu Carik (meaning a small house in the rice field) and overlooks these largest remaining rice fields in Seminyak. A short walk brings you to Jalan Drupadi, Kayu Aya (Laksmana, or ‘Eat Street’), and the centre of Seminyak, a fashionable area with an abundance of boutique shopping options, numerous restaurants, spas, art galleries and night clubs and the close ubiquitous beach where you can watch the ocean swallow the sun.
Read more Read less
About the area
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Om Swastiastu, and welcome to the Villa Bugis experience, on the beautiful island of Bali! For over 10 years Villa Bugis has been catering to the holiday needs of couples, families and groups with our distinctive Balinese style 2 - 6 bedroom villas. Villa Bugis manages nearly 30 villa's in 4 se...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 14:00, Check out time: 12:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: $300.00
- Yes, smoking allowed
- Air conditioning
- Shared garden
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Seminyak, Indonesia Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews