- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $240 - $297
- Per week:
- $1488 - $1889
1 Full bath
Description from owner
One block to Waikiki Beach, this beautifully furnished view unit with remodeled kitchen,
is fully equipped and ready for your very special holiday. View
from the 34th floor of Ocean, City and Mountains by day and city lights at
night. MMMM Romantic...
Resort type Recreation deck includes large heated pool, Two hot
tubs, sauna, snack bar, tennis and basket ball
courts, children's play area and Bar-B-Q grills with picnic
Zoo, Golf course, Ballroom dancing, shopping, all kinds of water
sports and plenty of night life all within walking distance. Tour
desk on sight.
Grocery stores: take THE BUS toward town, Safeway, Food Pantry,
All kinds of ABC Stores everywhere...
Shopping All over Waikiki, Also Ala Moana Shopping Center, They
have Everything from A-Z... just ask anyone how to get there, Bus
Just have a GREAT time. Walk down to the beach, Kalakaua Ave.
there is so much to see and do.
Answers to F A Q tripadvisor (frequently asked questions)
• There are four Beach Towels in the unit. Boogie boards and snorkel equipment, and blowup floating mattresses as well.
Condo (full kitchen, no dishwasher) with lanai is 600 square ft. The unit is as pictured on the rental site.
• There is a Pay Laundry Room about 30 feet down the hall.
• There are 2 keys in the key box on the door. You will be provided the combination when you send the final payment. Replace them in the same place upon vacating the unit.
The parking is onsite, in the building garage, (The Parking pass will be on the kitchen table when you arrive)...
If you are in a car, drive into the garage and tell the attendant you want to park in the 15 minute parking while you go up to get the parking pass, then you can park in any vacant spot up on the next four floors.
• There are garbage bags and cleaning supplies in the unit for your convenience as well as a vacuum, however we have a cleaning person come in after check out.
• Towels, dishes, soap and toilet paper are provided initially. There is a blow dryer in the condo... For longer staying guests you can purchase additional soap, T.P. etc. at the grocery store which is walking distance. There are also many grocery stores accessible by bus or car.
• Sleeping…1queen, 1twin, 1fold out couch, makes into a queen, 1 play pen, 1 futon mattress queen … (you may put the Futon on the fold out couch for more comfort, or just sleep on it on the floor.
We have free Wi-Fi internet "in room " connection xxxxxxxxxxxx. the code is the PHONE NUMBER xxxxxxxxxx, and free long distance phone service to anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
ARRIVAL/CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
There will not be anyone there to meet you…
We are not affiliated with the Hotel, They will not help you get into our private unit, or any information about our unit … Call xxx xxx xxxx or xxx xxx xxxx if you need any help.
sest to the ocean
If you have a late flight out and you need a place to store your luggage, let us know... provided there is no one coming in that afternoon we can make arrangements so you can leave it there in the kitchen until 1:00 or 2:00 PM... Clean the kitchen floor and leave it there while the cleaning people clean... or, you could take down to the 6th floor and enjoy the pool area while you wait for your flight time, or if you would like late check out till 8:00 PM . There is a $50.00 charge...
Read more Read less
About the area
William Alan T.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the owner
WE LOVE WAIKIKI, WE LIVE IN SEATTLE AREA. BEEN TOGETHER 50 + YEARS... WE HAVE TWO CHILDREN LIVING IN HAWAII... THREE GRANDCHILDREN BORN THERE...View owner's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $200.00
- Please contact the owner
- 1 Sofa beds
- 1 Twin bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Video player
- Water sports
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Honolulu, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.