- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $229 - $229
- Per week:
- $1603 - $1603
2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from owner
This lovely vacation rental in Merida is located in the heart of the historic Center (El Centro). Casa Merida is a gorgeous two story, two bedrooms - vacation house in Merida.
It is located on quiet street and a friendly, safe, neighborhood. Only two blocks from Santa Lucia Park, 4 blocks from the main square, a short walking distance from all the main attractions, Museums, shops and restaurants.
Casa Merida is an ideal place for those who visit this charming city looking for a tranquil, private home-away-from-home, experience.
This two story gem is totally furnished and comes with two bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms House Description:
Casa Merida features:
* Large, fully furnished, living room + 42" flat screen TV w/DVD player + Cable + Remote controlled AC
* A foyer + a guest bathroom (+washer)
* Bedroom with king size bed, 42" flat screen TV w/DVD player + Cable + Remote controlled AC
* Office with desktop computer and printer
* Private Marbled bathroom
* Exit to patio and pool area
* Dining room + dining room table for 6 people
* Large, fully equipped kitchen, with brand new appliances
* Exit to patio and pool area
* Patio: Large with a dining and entertaining area.
* Pool: 10x20 ft and has a complete filtering system + Pool Furnishings
* Patio and pool area: Surrounded by very high walls for total privacy w/ Lounge chairs and pool floats
* Living Room
* Master bedroom: With a king size bed, 42" flat screen TV + Cable + DVD player + Remote controlled AC
* King Size marbled bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi (fits 4 people+)
* Huge window overlooking swimming pool
* Large terrace overlooking swimming pool + Love seat swing (ideal for the starry nights of Merida)
House comes with:
* Bath and pool towels
* Remote controlled AC's
* Ceiling fans in all rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and patio
* Kitchen essentials; dishes, glassware and utensils
* 4-burner cook top
* Microwave oven
* Coffee maker
* Electric can opener
* Purified bottled water dispenser
* House Cleaning
* Pool cleaning, 2 1/2 bathrooms, Large living areas, Patio, Terrace with canopied swing, Large filtered pool, Huge Jacuzzi, Cable TV, High speed wireless internet, A/C, 3 DVD players, Free cell phone with minutes to use while at Casa Merida, and more!
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Twin Beds
Read more Read less
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
- Check in time: 12:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Pet Friendly
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 2 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Merida, Mexico Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (4)
– based on 4 reviews
“Great house, great service!”
My wife and I and her sister and husband spent a wonderful week in Merida at Casa Merida. The house has everything you need and more, including: a beautiful outdoor dining area adjacent to the pool; a well-appointed kitchen; free Internet; a very luxurious master suite upstairs and a completely serviceable downstairs bedroom;and a great location just blocks from the Plaza Grande. Best of all, the house manager, David, runs a B and B right down street and was remarkably helpful to us throughout our stay. David even arranged off-street parking for our rental car! Merida is a fascinating city blessed with splendid colonial architecture, fantastic restaurants and a warm and welcoming attitude toward tourists. Many Mayan ruins and lovely small towns with quaint zocalos and majestic churches are a short day trip away, not to mention the seashore towns along the Gulf of Mexico and Celestun. Casa Merida is an ideal base from which you can venture out to enjoy all that Merida and the Yucatan has to offer.
“My casa is your casa”
This was our first trip to Merida and there were so many beautiful places to choose from, but I can not imagine any would have beat the personal and gracious hosting that the owner, Barry, and Manager, David, provided from the first contact No question that the home is as lovely as the photos show ( the pool is kept very well --thanks to Alberto-- and so relaxing to sit outside during the hot days....the master suite is very comfortable and had an awesome bathroom and deck, and the house is filled with character. But what made our trip more special was that Barry was so helpful via phone conversations prior to our trip. as was David after we arrived. David's welcoming ways -- from the bottle of wine he greeted us with, to contacting a doctor for us on the Friday afternoon we arrived during Carnival, to the farewell at 500 am the day we departed-- illustrate the kindness that local Meridians pride themselves on. He was also happy to arrange tours. The crowning glory was that upon our return home, I received an e-mail from David that we had left something valuable in the taxi that took us to the airport. This is testament to his excellent relations with the local community and we surely appreciated it! If you are looking for outstanding hospitality in the heart of Merida, Casa Merida won't disappoint. Say hello to David for us!
“Excellent vacation and house”
We arrived in Merida at 10pm and were met at the house by David who looks after the rental for the owner. He introduced us to the cleaning person and they showed us thru the home going through all the details. David was very, very helpful from handling delayed luggage issues, hiring an English speaking driver for some day tours and just generally being there when and if we needed him. This home is exactly as shown, no surprises. Very clean house and yard, has everything you need for your stay. One of the biggest plus is the LOCATION ! Only 4 blocks from the main square, we walked every night there for dinner and entertainment. The English Library is only 2 blocks away and if you need a cab Main Street 1 block away. We are definitely going back, beautiful, safe city, wonderful people and awesome house.
We had a wonderful month in Casa Merida. We enjoyed the details of everything! The house has everything you could need!!!